Hospital Records & Enter Shikari - The Mindsweep: Hospitalised

Exxcessivve

Dawn Wall
VIP Junglist
Artists from Hospital are remixing Enter Shikari's album "The Mindsweep".
Tracklist:
  1. The Appeal & The Mindsweep I (Metrik remix)
  2. The One True Colour (Keeno remix)
  3. Anaesthetist (Reso remix)
  4. The Last Garrison (S.P.Y remix)
  5. Never Let Go Of The Microscope (Etherwood remix)
  6. Myopia (Bop remix)
  7. Torn Apart (Hugh Hardie remix)
  8. Interlude (The Erised remix)
  9. The Bank Of England (Lynx remix)
  10. There's A Price On Your Head (Danny Byrd remix)
  11. Dear Future Historians (London Elektricity remix)
  12. The Appeal & The Mindsweep II (Krakota remix)
Pre orders here: http://www.entershikari.com/store/
First audio here:

Loved the album and am keen to hear these remixes

Last edited:
Great news, really looking forward to The Last Garrison and Myopia remixes as those were my favourites off the album and the artists that got them to rework are also the ones I'm most interested about :D

It's going to be very interesting to hear how these work out, like Danny Byrd remixing something as psycho as There's A Price On Your Head. The ones that strike me as most appropriate are those by Metrik, S.P.Y and London Elektricity.

Edit: Audio for Danny Byrd and Urban Dawn remixes available on iTunes (in Australia at least): https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/the-mindsweep-hospitalised/id1031081009

The Urbandawn remix of Slipshod is exclusive to iTunes unless you buy the 10" of it

Last edited:
Pointless album

Imagine that Enter Shikari belongs to your top 10 bands, aswell as their studio stuff and live. Also imagine that hospital is one of those labels that keep on deliviering your most favorite dnb tunes. We also know from the remix LPs they did before, that Enter+dnb works out well.
This is why i'm hyped about it and don't considere it as a pointless album.
Who can any album be pointless btw?

I'm excited to hear all the audio for this. Some of London Elek and Keeno seemed really happy with their remix when announcing it.
And I've heard Bop's remix at a festival couple of weeks ago, he closed his set with it. It's weird. It has a more hardcore feel, with kicks on every count and I think it was faster than dnb tempo (although this could've been pitch)

I really want to hear more of this! Any information when the next clip will be available? I can't listen to the clips on iTunes, because it redirects me to the european iTunes page where there are not available...

Back
Top Bottom