Horsemen LP On Renegade Hardware

Big! Been following a few of these guys for a while now. Big ups to renegade giving them a release! Any news on vinyl/digital release??

No news yet. Hopefully this will be out before the end of 2011 but you never know with this genre (see Sub Focus album etc)

It'll be out before 2014

I've listened to that Labyrinth clip loads, but I hadn't heard any of the others. I want this LP even sooner now!

DnBForum crew are on the case. Well compiled...!

More to come indeed, will be an official announcement with all audio available in a couple of weeks, but a heads up for now the album will be released on 3 2x12" EPs and a 30 track digital bundle. Due for release late Oct/early November.

Loads of variation from a staggering amount of artists, both established and new, something abit different from us. Keep an eye on our website for more info...:)

DnBForum crew are on the case. Well compiled...!

More to come indeed, will be an official announcement with all audio available in a couple of weeks, but a heads up for now the album will be released on 3 2x12" EPs and a 30 track digital bundle. Due for release late Oct/early November.

Loads of variation from a staggering amount of artists, both established and new, something abit different from us. Keep an eye on our website for more info...:)

:lol:

Tim Reaper started it off on DOA

Sounds like an insta-bag release

Back
Top Bottom