HORO005 - ASC Lost Sync Part 1

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Matty28, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Matty28

Matty28 Active Member

http://www.surus.co.uk/Samurai-Music/Lost-Sync-Part-1-18988.aspx

Just when I thought I couldn't get enough of Out of Sync some more brilliance from ASC and Samurai pops up! Presumably that means that HORO006 will be part 2 as well which is another 4 tracks. Can't wait to add these to the collection and see what else is in store for the final 3 bits of the Horo series

2. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

didn't really get into out of sync and same with this, need full previews. hopefully given time i'll be feeling it more

3. Elias

Elias Member

Landlocked is sick!

i'm hoping 'Torn from the Seams' (from auxcast 1) will be on one of the parts! really need that one

4. ASC

ASC Auxiliary

That's a shame. I feel it's some of my best work. Can't please everyone I suppose :)

5. jsmith89

jsmith89 Hmph..... silly...

i've only listened through once picked it up quite late, will have a further listen

6. Matty28

Matty28 Active Member

Thought it would of been right up your street, in my opinion it takes more than one listen for it to get under your skin. It's been on almost constantly since I got it and i'm still hearing new things, worth a couple more listens anyway! Before listening to Out of Sync I hadn't really payed much attention to ASC but now I'm trying to listen to everything I can and wonder why I missed out for so long and as a result Auxiliary has become one of my favourite labels this year!