Horizons - TEN V.A. LP (Horizons Music) Out September 5th

808 Dnb

VIP Junglist
Artwork SWAG...

horizons-ten.jpg

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=25873

Horizons is celebrating ten years in business with a new compilation, simply called Ten, on September 5th.

For a decade now the UK label has been associated with a minimal-leaning and often progressive drum & bass sound, racking up releases from the likes of Sabre, Survival, Seba and June Miller. For their tenth birthday they've collected 14 new tracks from the roster, which includes Break, DLR, Nickbee, Silent Witness, Digital, Need For Mirrors and more. The label are also offering up two new remixes of Skitty's "10 Steps"—the label's very first release from way back when—by Jubei and Amoss. The album will come on CD, vinyl (two EPs and an separate 12-inch) and digital formats.

Tracklist
01. SCAR - Untruths
02. Skitty - 10 Steps (Jubei Remix)
03. Break - In The Moment
04. Silent Witness - Fields
05. DLR - Outta Time
06. Digital - Major Hangover
07. Amoss - Piano Licks
08. Need For Mirrors - King Tide
09. Digital & Spirit - Wayout
10. Detail - Organic
11. Spirit - Sharks
12. Nickbee - Raindrops
13. Skitty - 10 Steps (Amoss Remix)
14. Mako & Hydro - Keep Me In The Loop

:flashfap:

Nice

The album will come on CD, vinyl (two EPs and an separate 12-inch)

Was going to say, I hope they make a wise decision on the tunes that make the cut, but they all seem like major players.

Wasn't sold on Dreamthief 4 though

the whole album is so so good. A few stand out but every tune would easily be worth bagging if released as a single.

I got the whites in the mail this weekend, sound fantastic. And not a single track that made me go "meh". Brilliant, brilliant stuff, went straight from first listen and into the gig bag (where I suspect they'll stay for a while).

Back
Top Bottom