Hopitality @ Brixton academy 24/09/2010

Interesting place, last time I went was to see incubus few years bk.
Does it has a room2? Cant remember.
Main stage will be mental as its fking massive.

I hope they're working on the sound. It's a big venue, but the system there is a bit shit.

Just had a look on the facebook event page for this...

Someone commented: "Raves at brixton academy = EPIC FAIL"

Hospital replied: "Raves at brixton = fail because promoters dont do it properly. its an empty space. Hospital are putting in there own soundsystem, building a dancefloor so its not sloped and producing the show to a major extent. its been 2 years since a drum and bass promoter went in there, and they cut corners until it was round. Trust me, hospitality are bringing the vibes."

....but then when you book your ticket, due to the extortionate charges that Ticketweb add on (for basically doin fuck all) "A total of £23.06 will be billed to your credit card. This total includes the ticket price(s), a delivery fee of £2.25, and a service fee of £2.31."

I swear I've paid about 15-16 quid to go to Hospitality @ Matter before. Is Brixton Academy a lot more expensive? Are they passing down all of the extra expenses towards the extra efforts of what the Hospital rep above said to the raver?

I'd rather just send 18.50 through PayPal straight to Hospital.

yes normally is 15pound face value for tix, this 1 is more exp but than again its in a massive place and if like what hospital said they are doing the sound and shit properly than I wouldnt mind pay a few more pound extra...
But I wont buy till the lines up are out, but I can see its going to be 1 of the craziest lineup ever!
and yes book fee is a bitch, I think the only way to get away from it is to pop down to brixton and buy tix on the door

yes normally is 15pound face value for tix, this 1 is more exp but than again its in a massive place and if like what hospital said they are doing the sound and shit properly than I wouldnt mind pay a few more pound extra...
But I wont buy till the lines up are out, but I can see its going to be 1 of the craziest lineup ever!
and yes book fee is a bitch, I think the only way to get away from it is to pop down to brixton and buy tix on the door

It's always more on the door mate, hence MOTD on flyers after prices etc.

That's even if you actually manage to get a ticket for Hospitality OTD. Well Brixton Academy is a different type of venue to Matter as far as doormen are concerned, but we'll see.

But Ticketweb take the fuckin piss, still.

Back
Top Bottom