DnB Honey Bunny

drums sound good bro, i don't care for jump up that much but this aint bad at all, kind of mild for jump up.. That little stab with the delay could maybe come down a db or two...

Thanks man.. Yeah all the fx was kind of chucked on at the last minute, so few bits to mix down still.. After listening a few more times, i've noticed a couple of bits that need a bit more ear candy.. I'm not a big jump up fan myself tbh, but i've started to dabble inbetween 'real' tracks.. Thanks again for listening and commenting

No worries.. Sometimes it's like pulling teeth on these forums to get some feedback, i always try and leave feedback...

I'm guilty of being a bit lapse on the feedback at times myself.. Half the time i'm only listening on crappy laptop speakers, so can't really give a good honest comment on mixdown etc

sounds alright, not usually a fan of jump up either but if this came on id probs be avin it with the best of them

just an idea, for the sort of wubwub lead synth, if you're looking for somewhere to take it you can always just drop it down an octave after 32 bars or whatever
not an original idea but sorta tried and tested, 'nah mean?

Thanks man. Well it's not an original track, so things like that could work well lol.. Will give it try I'm a bit.. Cheers for the ideas bro

i feel that the bassline shouldn't continue over the whole bar. like i think it should do one bar to the second snare, break, then come back in lower

I was thinking something like that in places too after listening again mate.. Thanks for the feedback bro

Well I'm about to go in on it in a sec, I'll see if I can implement some of these ideas :)

Thanks man. It's nearly finished now, so will update when I get home after a few days away

Back
Top Bottom