DJ Die

MC's
MC Tali
Stamina MC
Dynamite MC
MC IC3
MC Foxy
MC Moose

Would be good but i am seeing all these boys the day afterwards anyway so i think i will skip it. All about the Drive By vs Movement in Bristol

I GOT FREE TICKETS!!!!!

boooooh!!! see ya at the front!

looking forward to seeing:_

rodney p and skitz
london electricity
andy c
marky
roni size
dizee rascal
faithless!

boooh!

As long as its nice and hot, homelands is THE best festival of the year. especially now no one can get tickets for glastonbury, which apparently is pretty shite now anyway!

it has the best lineup. the main tent is a bit shit this year. i was hoping for the chemical brothers, cos they always kill it!!!!

oh well! compared with shit festivals like creamfields ( no dnb! loads of hard house), gods kitchen (loads of hard house, and an anthem bashing dnb tent) etc.

homelands is by far the most well thought out festival, the dnb tent is wicked and represents (almost) the full spectrum of dnb, although it would be wicked to see someone like Dylan there!

u got the summery vibes of london electricity, and addiction and then later on the madness of andyc, hype etc.!!!

oh yeah and anyone that saw Marky's set in 2001 knows that that was the highlight of the entire fuking festival!!!!! he makes andy c look 'a bit slow'.

if it rains then forget it! cos it turns into a mud bath in like 2 seconds!

cant wait! :rave: :rinsed: :bounce: :not_worth :jazz_band

lokki said:
As long as its nice and hot, homelands is THE best festival of the year. especially now no one can get tickets for glastonbury, which apparently is pretty shite now anyway!

it has the best lineup. the main tent is a bit shit this year. i was hoping for the chemical brothers, cos they always kill it!!!!

oh well! compared with shit festivals like creamfields ( no dnb! loads of hard house), gods kitchen (loads of hard house, and an anthem bashing dnb tent) etc.

homelands is by far the most well thought out festival, the dnb tent is wicked and represents (almost) the full spectrum of dnb, although it would be wicked to see someone like Dylan there!

u got the summery vibes of london electricity, and addiction and then later on the madness of andyc, hype etc.!!!

oh yeah and anyone that saw Marky's set in 2001 knows that that was the highlight of the entire fuking festival!!!!! he makes andy c look 'a bit slow'.

if it rains then forget it! cos it turns into a mud bath in like 2 seconds!

cant wait! :rave: :rinsed: :bounce: :not_worth :jazz_band

one of many comments that makin me wish i was goin more n more every second :) im goin to the pyromaniacs weekender this friday though so im gonna be wiped out of cash and energy for homelands im afraid :shake:

sparkyc10 said:
one of many comments that makin me wish i was goin more n more every second :) im goin to the pyromaniacs weekender this friday though so im gonna be wiped out of cash and energy for homelands im afraid :shake:
change of plan. the weekenders been cancelled :mad: :mad: :( probably get myself down homelands instead :) se ya all there :2thumbs:

sparky... off topic but do you go to oakpark college i have to go there 2 days a week.

wanna reach homelands but im a bit skint :thumbsd:

I wanna go to homelands!!! Was soooo good last year, except that the car we drove up in got broken into and my door keys got nicked out of it with my passport!!!! wouldn't have been so bad but the lock was properly hacked outta the car door. Was my mates mums vectra! Some people are such wankers. I recomend that people that drive make sure u park along the bottom of the hill where the security are. They can't see the top of the hill part of the car park. Safety first an all that.

Back
Top Bottom