Homemade Currys And Hand To Gland Combat,

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by EWOKS, Jan 29, 2009.

1. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

i just finished making a Jalfrezi for tommorrow night, i liie my curry hot now, i did a little taster and it wasnt up to scratch, so i cut up a load of red chillis, chucked em in the pot, alls going well, curry simmering away , flat smells like a right little curry house, so im happy, so happy i decide a wank may be in order, redtube on the bookmarks ( number 2 ) bash one out to sum big titted blonde getting a good pummeling, and i think ive got abit excited, cock gets a little warm and friction got the better of me or so i thought, so i stop . and go get a drink , so now my dicks deciding to get a little hotter, at which i llok at curry, look at my crotch which is now stupidly burning and put towo and two together, after cutting loads of chillis , wash your hands kids, this shit really hurts .. but its a little kinky aswell, i do know something tho, next time a bird pisses me off, im gunna cook her a curry and finger her after ..

sad fact is , this isnt the first time ive cut up chillis and scratched my bag or something, so i should of learnt by now ..

2. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

hah! ive done simialr

the killer is when u cut chillis, then later rub your eyes. Even if u wash you hands if u cut a particuarly hot one, it still burns like a bitch

3. sammys

sammys Shelter Birmingham

just lol.
    i hope you washed your hands when going back to the curry!