Homelands 2004

daky

i didnt get to reach this year:/ but attended an after party as i was stayin round a m8s in winchester, from what i have heard they realy pulled out all the stops to make this year special and it all went well apart from 1 of my m8s gettin skanked by sum1 from berkhanhead...Fuukin pikeys!!!But any who what are your opinions of it peeps who attended.lemme know. o_O

Had a wicked night. Roni Size live was the high light of the night followed by Marky & Zinc B2B. Any Dj who drops some old skool gets my vote. Im pretty sure Marky & Zinc wre having a skratch-off at one point too.

I was gutted I missed Plump DJ's & Grand Master Flash tho :( Still there is always next year ;)

Dj_Lien said:
Had a wicked night. Roni Size live was the high light of the night followed by Marky & Zinc B2B. Any Dj who drops some old skool gets my vote. Im pretty sure Marky & Zinc wre having a skratch-off at one point too.

I was gutted I missed Plump DJ's & Grand Master Flash tho :( Still there is always next year ;)
I don't suppose there is or ever will be, but was it recorded or streamed anywhere?

AUDIO OR STFU :rik:

was live on 1xtra recorded some bits :P but i doubt any1 wants it ne wyz, ppl picky on audio quality on thsi forum lol :slayer:

NaS said:
was live on 1xtra recorded some bits :P but i doubt any1 wants it ne wyz, ppl picky on audio quality on thsi forum lol :slayer:

i dont blame em when people put 96kbps up,u cant FEEL the bass at that quality (yn)

dat was about as fat as u get!!!!!! :rave: :rinsed: :rinsed: :rinsed:

fuck me ...bo!!!!!

he's just a rascal!!!!! bo! fukin hell dizzee rasclart killed it man!!! his 3 minute freestyle was pretty amazing!!!

who is better marky or andy c??? fuck dat who is better marky or zinc!!!!??? yes yes that was amazing! well inspiring!

even caught dizze rascal giving props to none other than mc foxy!!! bo1 hes a junglist y'know not a garage head!

also london electricity were ten times livelier than expected!!! they killed it too!

all in all a rather good likkle shindig!! big up the guest area for all the shelter form the rain and glass bottles of stella that the 'public' couldnt be trusted with! ha ha!

it hardly rained and it was really warm at night! anyone catch westwood??

what a fukin twonk! he has the skills of my mum!

haha! scratch pervs were not as good as normal ie. less turntablism... but big up them for playing smells like teen spirit...

i unfortunately missed faithless but spotted maxi jazz havin a dance in the guest area!

highlight was:

being in the crowd when dj die was playing and spotting dizze rascal next to me...i was a bit pissed so shouted at him ...'oi...hes jus' a raskal!' he looked at me and smiled so i stuck a camera in his face without warning and took a photo! if it comes out i will post it on here....he didnt seem best pleased tho!!

oh well!

what a fukin day!!! :bounce:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom