DnB Homebrew Technics - Tomb

not my cupa tee .. but nice synth work man. i like the reverb effect in the back. the pads coming in at 1:50 don;t quite match, imo, too many elements I guess.
at some point in the track I got a little confused if this is neuro or melodic dnb .. maybe it;s just me but I think the track needs rethinking on that point.
overall, the sound is good and the bass is really really nice, cool track mate ! :2thumbs:

not my cupa tee .. but nice synth work man. i like the reverb effect in the back. the pads coming in at 1:50 don;t quite match, imo, too many elements I guess.
at some point in the track I got a little confused if this is neuro or melodic dnb .. maybe it;s just me but I think the track needs rethinking on that point.
overall, the sound is good and the bass is really really nice, cool track mate ! :2thumbs:
You are right Mash, not quite got the neurofunk factor, but like it.

Thank you for kind replies! I didn't really a genre in mind while creating this. Only thing what I had in mind is: +/- 170 BPM, DnB-like style.
I always wanted to make tracks technical, but also musical. It may confuse, because I put two different elements / worlds in this track.
But I'm just practicing and trying to get better and kind replies and objective criticism really motivating me :D.

Thank you for kind replies! I didn't really a genre in mind while creating this. Only thing what I had in mind is: +/- 170 BPM, DnB-like style.
I always wanted to make tracks technical, but also musical. It may confuse, because I put two different elements / worlds in this track.
But I'm just practicing and trying to get better and kind replies and objective criticism really motivating me :D.

I like it, I'm another one who tries to throw everything into each track. Don't worry about genre technicalities, it will get in the way of creating (y)

Back
Top Bottom