home

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by Labrat, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Labrat

Labrat Active Member

mini tune, didnt have enough elements to keep it going.
    just playing with a few new breaks and a sample from Gil Scott-Heron in his memory
    :spliff:

thanks for any feedback, think the sub drowns out the other elements, should have actually mixed it properly but eh

2. subprime

subprime Dysjoint

Well you should defo put the stems up for remixing then if you out of ideas!! That intro was taking me back to old hip-hop (when it was good) The breaks were lovely, the sub wasn't drowning out anything, more the other way around on my headphones.

If you don't like my very excellent idea about the stems you should sit on this and come back to it when you work out a hook/direction to take it.

3. luciduk

luciduk Active Member

sounds niice man

4. underspawn

underspawn Headz Roll

Nice1, u should definitely finish it. Could be proper choon with sum more elements and sum more variation. Btw i dig subprime's idea bout the remix.

Cheers !

5. Labrat

Labrat Active Member

thanks guys was going for a fracture and neptune kinda vibe, tried about 100 different basslines with a bit of grit but they just didnt sound as good as the sub.
    Will try get some stems organized for ya unless someone just wants to colab or something??
    Aim me : rorymc91