Home sweet home...

whYte rabbit

Greetings One and All

Just joined the forum, I feel like there will be much productivity to come out of this one (y)

I've been following the DnB scene for quite some time now, infact I am a lover of most genres but as this will come as no surpise, Drum n Bass is my addiction!

Over the past year or so i have been collecting lots of tracks, purchasing and swapping tunes with other followers too, I would like to share alot of my music with whomever is interested, and would like to know if anybody is interested in helping me attain some tracks that seem to be out of reach at the moment. I am also very eager to help other attain tracks they might need.
Please advise which would be the best way to do this, without contravening any forum policies.

I also feel I am a student in the art of DnB, I have this undying thirst for more, I want to be exposed to as much useful info as humanly possible. I have recently got into the hang of mixing DnB aswell(LOVING IT) so if there are any DJ's willing to give me some pointers to better my game, it would be MUCH appreciated.

FAVS: Liquid, Dubstep, Jungle, Breakbeat.

I look forward to speaking to all of you, and making some new friends at the same time.

yours in music,
whYte rabbit

Over the past year or so i have been collecting lots of tracks, purchasing and swapping tunes with other followers too, I would like to share alot of my music with whomever is interested, and would like to know if anybody is interested in helping me attain some tracks that seem to be out of reach at the moment.

controversial..

check out the mixes section for tips on your mixing mate.. check out how different dj's mix and try take that into your mixing

my mixes are available to stream or download if your interested.. the links in my signature (y)

welcome to the forum :D

Back
Top Bottom