Home Sweet Home Complete Rework! Feedback Please

thomfletcher

VIP Junglist
Ive completly restructured a tune i posted a while back and ive also made a few changes. People who listened to it last time around please tell me if it an improvement copared to the last version. If you never listened to it last time just feedback and tell me what you think.
Cheers in advance (y)

cool tune!
like the bass nice an moody soundin i fink u need to sharpen ya snare if ya no wat i mean the sound a little dull.
other than that cool tune an ur only 15 bigup!

This is much better than before, I like it mate:)I dont get the title though; home sweet home creates a sense of warmth, whereas this track gives of a cold dark impression in my opinion.

This is much better than before, I like it mate:)I dont get the title though; home sweet home creates a sense of warmth, whereas this track gives of a cold dark impression in my opinion.

Its called that because it reminds me of my home town for some strange reason ... its a very dull place!

k, im listening while im typing. Decided to keep the disco hits then mate. Nice long intro. Nice mood to it. Its dropped and i'm thinking that the initial bassline is nice nut conflicts with the other layer that kicks in after several bars. Works well as an atmospheric track but due to the lack of build up in the intro it loses momentum and stays fairly neutral. If you this is a representation of boredom at your town then that works well. Just saying as a dance track, it will need more build up and velocity after the drop.
Good effort tho mate. Keep going.

Back
Top Bottom