Home Office lets 40000 illegal African migrants stay forever

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Naib, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Naib

Naib Member

Labour Party loses paperwork on tens of thousands of illegal immigrants, changes rules to let tens of thousands of other stay. African paper says this means over a million people will be eligible to vote who previously weren't (and that they must all vote Labour).
    http://www.newstimeafrica.com/archives/2638

2. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

3. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Amazing how things that don't necessarily surprise you can still make you absolutely incensed. The political system in this country makes me want to cry (thats nothing new), but the fact that recently they're getting away with HORRENDOUS shit and people don't seem to give a fuck gets to me. For fucks sake we caught the MPs BREAKING THE LAW recently, and Baroness Scotland breaking her own laws.

Nixon got fucked over 15 minutes of missing tape (I know, USA, whatever), that wouldn't happen now.

Believe it or not, I think we should allow ALL existing illegal immigrants to stay on a personal basis (only IMMEDIATE family come over as well), make them legal and pay them proper wages. By making them legal you improve condititions for everybody, now they demand a reasonable wage you're more likely to hire somebody who speaks the language. Also, now as part of the country they're less likely to return to wherever taking their earnings with them.

Then, once the current illegals are made legitimate, tighten immigration laws considerably, invest money and actually stop the flow into the country and close the loopholes that exist (this is already happening). Impose serious penalties on people trafficking and deport all illegals. Then, unlike the old laws you RIGOROUSLY ENFORCE them.

Immigrants work fucking hard and to be honest we brits could take a leaf out of their book. My dad owns a dairy farm and CANNOT find British people who stick the jobs on it for a week. He employs pretty much 100% polish and eastern european immigrants (the legal sort).

Also, the vast majority of the Polish (etc etc) people I've met have been extremely nice, none of this nasty British thuggishness.

Rant over, but something needs to be done and if we're not careful nasty rascists like the BNP will gain traction because other people dont seem to be facing the issues.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  4. Naib

Naib Member

5. Jakue08

Jakue08 Active Member

i dont mind, i like england havig a diverse culture

6. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I am an illegal African Migrant, and I may have had intercourse with one or all of your loved ones or pets. just though you woudl like to know taht has nothing to do with imigration policy, my nationality or anything other than I am a sex maniac, and you loved ones and pets are sluts and wanted it.

7. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

8. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

We should do what they done to the Irish when they arrived in New York. Give them a gun and ship em out to Iraq and Afghanistan, make em prove how much they wanna live in England.

9. Original Nuttah

Original Nuttah They Call My Dad Machete

Haha @ ur sig naib :D

10. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

so, these people are alredy here? i rly cant be bothered to read all this.

11. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

w*h*a*t*s w*i*t*h t*h*e a*s*t*e*r*i*x i*n b*e*t*w*e*e*n e*v*e*r*y l*e*t*t*e*r

12. stfc_lad

stfc_lad Member

To right!! bet they soon stop coming then though

13. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

Things like this is the reason why I haven't lived in England for almost 8 years. Labour have destroyed our country.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  14. $pyto

$pyto Soundcloud changed everything

L*abour ar*e S*C*U*M!!!!!!

15. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

I have passed my driving test : I successfully shot a sub machine gun out of teh windo whilst driving is a straight line, now I come to England to drive school busses. Fuck you Englishman