DnB Home made apache beat (Creative Commons)

This is a fantastic idea and your drumming is tight.
Can you please do more and then upload them in a pack for us?
If you have access to other drum kits it would be good to hear them too.

This is live drumming? Damn that's great drumming!
Yea I agree to above's notion, a whole pack of these would be more then awesome. If you could manage ofcourse

Thanks for your replies! It made me feel really good! I shall see what I can do! I will look at KJ Sawka and the likes and see what I can do!

I have been playing the drums since the age of 11 and been in various bands ranging from jazz to indie rock. I have always loved to play funk! I will be back later!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ydongzhb84bpk33/breaks_henrikthomasson.zip Here is a pack containing two zips with breaks! Hope you like it!

Last edited:
damn that's some tight drumming! Thanks for the upload, i'd be very interested in seeing more of these

Just stretch them? :teeth:

no thats true, if you use the time stretch function in ableton it will sound 100% natural, thats how good abletons is :teef:

i know its requesting alot but the normal procedure is to take halftime funkbreaks and pitch up, not the other way round. and this, this sounds amazing, so im just checking if its an option

no thats true, if you use the time stretch function in ableton it will sound 100% natural, thats how good abletons is :teef:

i know its requesting alot but the normal procedure is to take halftime funkbreaks and pitch up, not the other way round. and this, this sounds amazing, so im just checking if its an option

Ah right, I had no idea, sorry!
If I have some time left somewhere today I can stretch them in FL studio to 85 and bounce em over

Thank you all! I shall see what I can do! :)

These beats have been "sped up" so I am actually playing them slower, if I would go faster it might not be as tight! ;)

I will try to do them at an even lower bpm (85, like you said, and see how it goes!)

These beats have been "sped up" so I am actually playing them slower, if I would go faster it might not be as tight! ;)

I will try to do them at an even lower bpm (85, like you said, and see how it goes!)
Whaaa..? you sped them up yourself? Nahh just play them and upload, we can do the rest....that's the whole drum and basses, I should know...I went to one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b4bw75krhbmxbbr/korg_samples.rar These are some korg samples. Korg Kaossilator Pro -> Mini Kaoss Pad. Also free to use, even commercially. Is there a thread where I can upload these to everyone?

we checked the breaks yesterday, really nice stuff man, but an apache without the conga?!? doesnt make sense bro. just call it "awesome dnb break" there is nothing about it that alludes to apache. you could do amen and funky drummer pretty easily with a normal kit, but apache is literally dependent on the congas.

anyway the big zip was totally awesome, really cool stuff, which we will use. i dont dig on korg kaos stuff so wont bother with that, and far as i know we used to have a sample share thread, but maybe its gone, in which case you can have your own sample upload thread, for they are rad as fk.

can you do a doggone, an amen, think and funky drummer? long sequences with funky licks at 85 bpm, that would be so rad i could shit.
i realize its a big ask, of course, so nobody will get crooked if you dont, its enough of an effort what you put in already as it is.

wait, they already been sped up? but not from 85, i take it? i think i speak for all of us when i say funk break bpm is much preferable to dnb bpm, as there is more data in a slower break and it offers so much more freedom in way of editing

we checked the breaks yesterday, really nice stuff man, but an apache without the conga?!? doesnt make sense bro. just call it "awesome dnb break" there is nothing about it that alludes to apache. you could do amen and funky drummer pretty easily with a normal kit, but apache is literally dependent on the congas.

anyway the big zip was totally awesome, really cool stuff, which we will use. i dont dig on korg kaos stuff so wont bother with that, and far as i know we used to have a sample share thread, but maybe its gone, in which case you can have your own sample upload thread, for they are rad as fk.

can you do a doggone, an amen, think and funky drummer? long sequences with funky licks at 85 bpm, that would be so rad i could shit.
i realize its a big ask, of course, so nobody will get crooked if you dont, its enough of an effort what you put in already as it is.

I shall see what I can do about the breaks! I don't know when I will be able to do it, but I will try! Yeah, the congas aren't there, I don't own any. I just thought that the drumming itself was similair. :/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0jjff8f5shb7zp/ENSONIQ+OCH+AMIGA+2.zip Here is like 500 sounds from my EPS and Amiga... There might be sounds here that are not licensed though I am not sure. Some of them have weird names. A couple of breaks as well!

very cool bro, what more exactly is in there? and whats an EPS?

and yes, please try to record your own versions of those breaks at 85 bpm, you clearly have skills so all you need now is a tambourine for think, and a shed load of funk. with fills and shit, how awesome wouldnt it be with a custom amen or funky drummer with fills and rolls and shit, its almost too much for my brain to handle

Back
Top Bottom