Hombre j

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by IV4, Apr 26, 2015.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I hope you are ok with the quake in Nepal.

@Hombre-J

2. Hombre-J

Hombre-J Currently Ballsacked

Alright chief, thanks for the concern.

I'm OK, it's been pretty weird and intense over here the past couple of days. One of my friends is still unaccounted for which is fucked, and we're expecting another 3-4 quakes tonight and probably some tremors tomorrow.

Luckily I'm up a mountain so not in the worst of it, still about 80 miles away from the epicentre so we get a decent amount of movement up here, which is well unnerving - having a whole mountain shake beneath you.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Stay safe, my best hopes for your friend.

4. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

Yeah jack ffs Nepal? What in the fuck is in damn Nepal?! cept damn shakey mountain and village traditional whoring out their young for no apparent reason, if you really wanted danger, I could have provided plenty in the form of pCP GHB pip pop sniff snort skip hop sleazy freaky lazy creepy landlord of rent tax deducted value and your business family facilities and brains will be lost without retrieve, as there is a divine spark when someone or something goes full of ape

See how nervous you done made me
    think about this, hope you're happy

5. Hombre-J

Sorry Karl, I'll try harder to put myself in more genuine danger later on in life, through such methods as smashing my face into a hot iron, napping on train tracks and punching camels in Saudi Arabia, whilst wearing a soiled mankini. That and drugs, lots of drugs.

They found my friend who has been off the radar for 4 days, so really chuffed about that, but the main concern now is that in Kathmandu a lot of the sanitation is fucked so it's about preventing cholera outbreaks etc.

Pretty bleak for the lads down there currently.

logikz likes this.
  6. logikz

holy shit jack, please tell me you got your vaccinations before you went? or what, is that one of them, that you have to get, cholera? before we went to indonesia, for example, we had to get 3 shots i seem to recall, fucking expensive shots they were, and they talked about them like, you know in movies when they are in a hotel room with a suitcase full of guns and they lay them out on the bed and go through each and every one of them? "so then you have this one, costs a little bit more, granted, but trust me when i say it packs a wallop, 50 ccs of anit-septic bacteria culture with a guaranteed span of two years, comes with a money back guarantee, should you happen to die of dysintery hat-hat-hat! of course, there are those parts of the world where biotics are largely unknown, which brings me to this beauty here" holsters the greenish syringe, draws for the yellow tinted one "this, now this is what separates the boys from the men. 80 ccs of swizz immuno vaccine against anthrax, ebola, any kind of airborn flu, bubonic plauge, and ill throw in this trench foot ointment, eh? you can never be too careful or too prepared, thats what i always say" then finally the biggest one with metal parts and a blue liquid inside, "japanese engineering, army grade, this is what the prime minister has handy at all times, wherever he goes, exact same model and make, but this is the S5930 update to the compound, not even available to him, but i know somebody who knows somebody eh" points to his nose "i got it before he did, top of the line, no side effects, no drowsiness after i administer the injection, you can not only drive home safely, but youll be able to drink tap water in katmandu, walk puddles in nigeria barefoot, be bitten by all the mozzies in kenya, and youll never have to worry about the shits again, youll be nigh on immortal!" as you purse your lips, exhale slowly and loudly, look to the right for a brief moment and ask "how much for the lot?", you feel the weight of your perfectly balanced switchblade in your pocket, ready, begging to fly open at any moment

its a doctor and youre at the hospital. in a few moments more, you will knife a doctor in the throat for no reason as you are delusional and paranoid from having been awake for over 72 hours. also, its a breadknife. so did you get your shots before going buddy? didnt slip your mind i certainly hope, jack old buckaroo, why havent you graced us with pictures from nepal! id really like to see what your surroundings are like? fuck man, nepal, must be exciting

herojuana and Hombre-J like this.
  7. Hombre-J

That was a masterpiece, Karl. You've found your calling in life, comparing real life situations to films. I like it.

I got vaccinations and shizzle (most of them), but I'm up in the mountains so it's not too much of a concern for me up here, there's fuckinnnn bare snow and that m8 so the water up here should be clean, just not down in the valley.

I would upload some pics but the internet is as shit as Moskit. I have a couple on facebook but not sure you can link them any more here?

8. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

why u in nepal!?

9. Hombre-J

Working on a conservation project ain't it pal.

10. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

If I don't land this job in Vancouver, you reckon you can get me one over there? xxx

11. Hombre-J

Depends how much leg you're willing to show.

Only on a temporary thing unfortunately, leaving in like a month so I don't have much sway over these parts. I probably will once I show them my 15,000 page manifesto detailing my plans for extermination of any Jews or white people from Nepal.

12. logikz

DAMN STRRRRRRRAIGHT JACKERS CRACKERS OLD BOY

WOTANS VOLK ERWACHE