Holy fuck... "All you need is a laptop, some talent, and one track"

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
aww man. dats gunna drop in the cinema!!

im gunna get the boys together we gunna get some lemonade and sneak it in to watch..

FUCK YES SUMMER IS ON THE WAYYYY

URHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HIP PUMP

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is pretty unthinkable. i have never quite seen anything like it. is that emily ratajowski? 128 bpm, thats the magic number. ergo 174 is on that table somewhere, like 3 x 128 or, you know.

i been in the valley. i know the valley, in fact, i own a valley. there is also mike valley. and, i believe, a place just before time (the physical quantity) slows to a halt, called "Jungs Valley".

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
that is pretty unthinkable. i have never quite seen anything like it. is that emily ratajowski? 128 bpm, thats the magic number. ergo 174 is on that table somewhere, like 3 x 128 or, you know.

i been in the valley. i know the valley, in fact, i own a valley. there is also mike valley. and, i believe, a place just before time (the physical quantity) slows to a halt, called "Jungs Valley".
do you mean Mike Vallely? skateboarder who does some old school weird shit thats pretty amazing and black flag lead singer

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup, thats him! he is so rad its unreal. and thats all the valley i need. whats wrong with dying anyway. if you dont do that you will wake up with a bomb in your mouth. see if thats so fun all the goddamn time

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Am I the only one who noticed that the inspirational track was 140 bpm?
yes. you are. because nobody else would do their brain the disservice of exposing it to that kind of abuse. ivan = russian name. haha yeah you suck.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:lol: :lol: :lol:
youre pretty good at those, classy with the b/w too. got to respect the workmanship. a picture of a picture of a picture, thats my kind of art! not that messy french stuff neither. i dont know much about art, but i know what i like, and pictures of fruit and shit aint it i like the cherubs and and and the seashells and with the slightly over weight and naked people and the spanish dolphins and that. you know what the dolphin would symbolize, it stood for silence. did you know that, i bet you didnt ,and here is why!

dolphins cant fucking talk, can they. if you think about it. cos someone did, they clearly sat up way late and thought this through. but out of all the animals that are fish, the dolphin certainly isnt the quietest ones, right! they do that high pitched chattery noise, so, somebody didnt get it right, thats my conclusion about art from that era

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
aww man. dats gunna drop in the cinema!!

im gunna get the boys together we gunna get some lemonade and sneak it in to watch..

FUCK YES SUMMER IS ON THE WAYYYY

URHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HIP PUMP
haaaaaaaaaa hip pump!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO BIG :D