Holy Cow

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dagz, what exactly was that. i was going to say i want 4:14 of my life back, but im feeling unreasonable, so im going to go with 4 years. possibly the shittest thread ever, so there is at least that. thats something, you know.

Last edited:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
By this logic the pied piper and the rats story could be true.
Is it possible everything I know is a lie?
What about Santa, Jesus, tooth fairy and the Easter badger?

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
The guy plays his trumpet and the cows come home.. When you see them surfacing in the distance its like something out of a Walt Disney movie. Epic

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
argentinians always were keen on their steak. however i feel you might be taking it a tad far. or, maybe, it could be youre not, now that i think about it, sam was talking bout "chicken heart kebabs"? what in the fuck is that! our resident food weirdo moskit likes offal and so forth, but i had the unfortunate experience of trying chicken innards (i believe they are called giblets) and they were rubbery, really really rubbery. damn near uneatable. i was at a chinese restaurant, took a taxi half way across europe to find it, and perhaps it was all the shangri-la of reserving a table and getting there (i swear it was like dorsia. for some reason we treated the whole thing like we were going to dorsia. yeah i can get tables, fantastic sea urchin) that built it up to such a huge deal, but pretty much... like... all of us were severely disappointed. but you know how bitter and small serious cannabis abuse stoners can be, right

tldr, i dont know, something something the humblest melon farmer and marry your cousin