Holidays

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Anyone going away this year!??

Im hitting Olu Deniz in Turkey on the 5th June... Couldnt recommed that place any more!! Went there a few years ago and loved it... so had to go again! haha.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
went egypt last month all inclusive... fucking sweet! and i met a bird there who works for thomson, so now im going on holiday with here at the end of next month, all inclusive again... wana be cereal jealous?

for £50, all in

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Outlook Festival, Croatia. Sept. Will inevitably come back a shadow of my former self. Well, hopefully

Butlin's Bognor. Bognor. Nov hahaha - THE AMOUNT OF WOMENZ AT THIS PLACE IS UNREAL

jsmith89

Hmph..... silly...
VIP Junglist
going port grimaud, southern french coast end of july. gonna spend most of it underneath an umbrella mj kids' stylee, takes a hot minute for me to get sunburnt

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

went egypt last month all inclusive... fucking sweet! and i met a bird there who works for thomson, so now im going on holiday with here at the end of next month, all inclusive again... wana be cereal jealous?

for £50, all in
shit deal that, someone's having you on clearly

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist

for £50, all in
Mate shes just taking you to Edware Road. hahahaha

nah but thats pretty fukin sick man!! i need to bag me one of them bitches!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
going to: Kalkan in Turkey end of June, going away somewhere in July, either Dam or Spain and erm.... thats it :(
I have been kalkan bare times with my family. first time we were there it was some lovely little fishing village thing, last time I went it was full of 16 year olds and was a hell of a lot more expensive for it

given I spent all winter on holiday I can't justify doing anything in summer