Holiday

JJEC

VIP Junglist
So im off to Mallorca for a week with some mates at the end of the september. Ive never been before and was wondering if anyone here has. Just want to know if there is anywhere good to go, attractions, clubs (if any), the usuall holiday stuff really. Cheers.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I thought you usually holidayed in tax havens JJ? Also I think there are class issues over Magaloof but I've never been so I cant really comment...

JJEC

VIP Junglist
I thought you usually holidayed in tax havens JJ? Also I think there are class issues over Magaloof but I've never been so I cant really comment...
True but cant afford to this time :(. But cant complain with all inclusive in mallorca. Even if it shit weather im just going to drink and eat as much as i can and throw up in the swimming pool.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Magaluf is sick if you want to catch sti's, vomit in your own hair, fight wideboys, eat poorly cooked english food & dance to cheese whilst the locals cheese your mrs...

Its a fucking shithole.

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Never been, but from what i've seen on the tellybox, it's basically watford town centre on a saturday night...just hotter.

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Well if we do go i think we will only be there for one night cause its an hour away from where were stoppping. Ill trust moskits word for this, i think hes the only one i can trust on this forum...yeah armed im looking at you!

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
Well if we do go i think we will only be there for one night cause its an hour away from where were stoppping. Ill trust moskits word for this, i think hes the only one i can trust on this forum...yeah armed im looking at you!
wahdidonow?

theone

Just say no to dubstep!
VIP Junglist
Magaluf is pure tacky shite. If thats your cup of tea, then you will like it, some people do. Some parts of Majorca are the opposite and really nice. Just sharing a plane with the idiots who go to Magaluf was enough for me.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Man, I love that shit, every year go to the most maddening places on Earth, enjoy it dude. Dont listen to these folk they dont understand, I fucking love the feeling of going tearing into a place causing as much shit as humanely possible and getting the hell out of there before the local enforcement get wind of you. I'd regale with stories but a lot of members have heard them and I dont want to provoke you into your own maelstrom.

JJEC

VIP Junglist
Sounds like fun. I think we only plan on going the one night there anyway. If we like we will go back, if we dont then we wont, simple.