Hold on.... Did i just see the sexy mofo that is Gumby is no longer a mod!?

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you can have my babies

they are 4 and 6
one of them is a little fucker and refuses to acknowledge reason. hence why i am giving them away.
please send a stamped addressed box 20"x20"x20"

D

dirty breaks

need pics, i've forgotten how she looks...

edit: she's australian right? australian wimminz are hot! :love::first_dat:love:

can we get her back plz? plz? prtty plz?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
hench brows! mhah! bench brows more like! offside? off his head more like! gets a laugh cos it has the same shape as humor (but isnt actually humor as humor needs to be funny in order to be called humor). i, very much like the rest of the forum, mourn the loss of our most valued and only female member. well, to be fair, shes not actually dead as such shes alive and doing just fine in her home country (which i believe to be kenya if im not mistaken and i litraly never am). anyway a wistful :inlove: rememberance of times past here on our text based bulletin board which seemed so much more urgent when we knew there was she behind the keyboard pressing buttons forming words to appear on our screens answering the very words written by our us, warmly glowing on her screen, down unda.

D

dirty breaks

hench brows! mhah! bench brows more like! offside? off his head more like! gets a laugh cos it has the same shape as humor (but isnt actually humor as humor needs to be funny in order to be called humor). i, very much like the rest of the forum, mourn the loss of our most valued and only female member. well, to be fair, shes not actually dead as such shes alive and doing just fine in her home country (which i believe to be kenya if im not mistaken and i litraly never am). anyway a wistful :inlove: rememberance of times past here on our text based bulletin board which seemed so much more urgent when we knew there was she behind the keyboard pressing buttons forming words to appear on our screens answering the very words written by our us, warmly glowing on her screen, down unda.
TL;DR

R.I.P Gumby :lighter:

[video=youtube_share;MeG-hNXXy6I]http://youtu.be/MeG-hNXXy6I[/video]

Sicx

VIP Junglist
I love you logikz