HOLD INSIDE -- pls feedback ...

Yeah, MASCHINE isn't the most advanced system but pretty simple and straight forward to use .. good for someone like me with little time for production. Actually, I don't have a specific workflow.. mostly I have an idea of song or atmo in mind and then I get started with elements and synths sounds .. every time differently. Cheers bro!

Bad ass man, I really enjoy your tunes!

yeah really muddy mate, have you high passed all your hats etc? scooped out room for your kick from your sub? everything mono below 200hz? reverb high passed? scooped out room for your snare from things like verb and other sounds? or side chained? think your main culprits are the mid bass masking things, need to make room for the hits. also quite a few clicks here and there that could benefit from smoothing out. good ideas though!

yeah really muddy mate, have you high passed all your hats etc? scooped out room for your kick from your sub? everything mono below 200hz? reverb high passed? scooped out room for your snare from things like verb and other sounds? or side chained? think your main culprits are the mid bass masking things, need to make room for the hits. also quite a few clicks here and there that could benefit from smoothing out. good ideas though!

Not sure what u are listening on mate but thanks for peeking in here. Technically a lot of things u suggest are actually done in this track... sidechain kick/basses, HP claps/snares, mono of basses/sub from certain freq. range ... the mid basses are well EQed and don't interfere with anything.

I know this track is far from perfect but sounds way better than u describe it ... some real expert advice for fine tuning would help though!

yes, machin -regarding the comparison- it goes to show that my critical ear is very feeble at times. for example, i am able use headphones and no speakers where i currently live, and i know my productions suffer for it even though i attempt to compensate. it only follows that my opinions of what i listen to are, in a sense "handicapped" and somewhat distorted.

No worries PD ... I know this track still has more than one frequency issues ... it seems to go beyond of what I could fix on my own, anyway, I had lots fun making this track .. made my head bounce quite a bit :cool: thanks for your feedback!! Appreciate it! (y)

Nice track you made here like the punch of your drums! I would try to gice some more shine to it by adding some pads atmos or something like that to get a deeper feeling but thats just my opinion! cheers mate

Sorry I met to give you feed back forever ago.

That bass is awesome. The drums sound unique and interesting. I am not a fan of the tail of your snare, the clap could sound sharper maybe, or maybe just sit higher in the mix. Vocals could come down a little bit. And a new break could be layered into your drums here and their to make them more dynamic. Over all I think the song well put together, probably one of the best I have herd from you.

Nice track you made here like the punch of your drums! I would try to gice some more shine to it by adding some pads atmos or something like that to get a deeper feeling but thats just my opinion! cheers mate

cheers gregor !! glad you like the track and drums. you are right, I was thinking to add another synth line .. but I tend to overload my tracks a bit so I kept it out to focus on whats in it already. cheers bro!

Sorry I met to give you feed back forever ago.

That bass is awesome. The drums sound unique and interesting. I am not a fan of the tail of your snare, the clap could sound sharper maybe, or maybe just sit higher in the mix. Vocals could come down a little bit. And a new break could be layered into your drums here and their to make them more dynamic. Over all I think the song well put together, probably one of the best I have herd from you.

no worries ivan, how did it go last WED?
the snare got a bit washed out in my final edit, I agree.one of my problem zones the 250 hz region ...
glad you like this track and proud you can see some progress in my sh:t ;)

no worries ivan, how did it go last WED?
the snare got a bit washed out in my final edit, I agree.one of my problem zones the 250 hz region ...
glad you like this track and proud you can see some progress in my sh:t ;)
Damn right I proud of you. Also, my lowest final was a 96%.

Damn right I proud of you. Also, my lowest final was a 96%.

Congrats for that .. but isn't there a crucial 4 promilia missing my dude? U will want ur future patients be 100% alive .. not just 96, will ya? :eek:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom