hola!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Caoimhe***, Mar 29, 2009.

  1. Caoimhe***

    Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belfast
    hey im caoimhe pronounced... kee-vah :)

    from belfast

    love clubbing, partying, and searching for new tunes..

    moving to london in august to start a music event management degree

    and im addicted to dnb and dubstep :) although i adore the majority of dance music genres... except hardstyle lol

    :wave:
     
  2. jmzmaloney

    jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Messages:
    11,145
    Likes Received:
    2,586
    Location:
    KARLS TLACK BWAT
    Welcome to the forum
     
  3. DJ NUERA

    DJ NUERA 5HEAD

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Messages:
    6,531
    Likes Received:
    168
    Location:
    CRANIUM
  4. ScottyEightSix

    ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2007
    Messages:
    13,060
    Likes Received:
    623
    Location:
    CHINFORD
  5. safety

    safety double safety

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6,368
    Likes Received:
    29
    Location:
    raglan, nz
    at the risk of sounding racist, something about that just doesn't add up
     
  6. Caoimhe***

    Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belfast
    ha ha its irish u should see some of my cousins' names

    thanks all :) already got some amazin members mixes here! really high standard! :D
     
  7. Toejam

    Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2007
    Messages:
    4,682
    Likes Received:
    361
    Location:
    Ipswich
    hey there welcome

    i have appropriate smileys to woo you

    thanks
     
  8. Lunos

    Lunos Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Messages:
    7,319
    Likes Received:
    21
    o hai thur

    welcum to tha forum
     
  9. MARKLAR

    MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2006
    Messages:
    15,032
    Likes Received:
    650
  10. mansell

    mansell husk basically*

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    3,594
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    West Sussex
    Welcome to the family bird... big ups to fellow females :)
     
  11. Caoimhe***

    Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belfast
    girl power n all that :) xx
     
  12. Black Homo

    Black Homo Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2009
    Messages:
    267
    Likes Received:
    91
    Location:
    San Fran
    Welcome keep your hands off the men
     
  13. Hightech

    Hightech Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    831
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Nelson, New Zealand
    u wanna do something sometime?
     
  14. Borf™

    Borf™ Borf

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Messages:
    9,693
    Likes Received:
    342
    Location:
    Cardiff, not the Valleys
    Mansell wasn't thinking that.

    She's a raving lesbian. Nothing makes her happier then waking up in a faceful of snatch.

    Welcome to the forum.

    Watch out for jmzmaloney, he's a bit of a pervert. If he pms you, there's a 80% chance it'll be a picture of his penis, 10% chance it'll be his left ball and the other 10% is his right ball.
     
  15. Sammy_Dodger

    Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    Messages:
    3,559
    Likes Received:
    127
    Location:
    Peckham
    Welcome sweetcheeks
     
  16. Controller

    Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2008
    Messages:
    4,319
    Likes Received:
    108
    Location:
    Hemel Hempstead
    I love the irish accent on girls :)
     
  17. Caoimhe***

    Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belfast
    thanks :D xx

    wers hemel hempstead??
     
  18. MARKLAR

    MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2006
    Messages:
    15,032
    Likes Received:
    650
    i dont it drives me insane!
    trust me if u live here it fuckin does ur head in!
    no offence caoimhe
     
  19. safety

    safety double safety

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6,368
    Likes Received:
    29
    Location:
    raglan, nz
    get yourself a map and point to where you think the arsehole of the country would be and it's around about there
     
  20. Caoimhe***

    Caoimhe*** Can you feel the bass?

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Messages:
    215
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Belfast
    ha ha ok... ill google it...

    i havent got a full southern irish accent.. its a belfast one... bit more whiney and annoying haha