hola hijo de puta

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Dj-Pezzz, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Dj-Pezzz

Dj-Pezzz HangOutWithYourWangOut

hows it goin everyone? spain is sweet as, fuckin hot. saw Top cat on thursday night at some dnb club, was proper mental! spanish chicks sure know how to shake that ass....:devilslay

apart from that i´ve almost been mugged, offered sex many o times (swear some of them were dudes...not right.)

met couple of irish dudes who dragged me out to a bar....it gets to 3am...and we find ourselves in what we thought was a strip club.....but was actually a live sex show...literally. was crazy....managed to get a lapdance for €5...and she wanted 10! to be fair it was a pretty piss poor lap dance....didnt even get a semi...poor effort on her part if u ask me LOL

2. BoudiCat

BoudiCat SERIAY.

Good game. Hope you're having fun (sounds like you are)

3. Prospekt

Prospekt Active Member

Hahaha, sounds you're having a mental one mate. Whereabouts are you in Spain, I'm hitting Barcelona in week and a half...

4. Dj-Pezzz

Dj-Pezzz HangOutWithYourWangOut

yes it´s mental! but TOOOOOOOOOO hot (never thought i´d say that?!)

in barcelona! until around the 26th...then headin down to valencia.cant find my hostel so js makin the most of the air con in this cafe! same happened to me yesterday (couldnt find the hostel) and wandered into this secret members smokers club...?! was random..! lush seats....free drinks....free interweb....wii´s, sexbox, and best of all........20 lucky strikes for €2.60!!!! so much for givin up smokin!

5. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

lol sounds well fun