HOKILLA - POWER CYDE (30 minute mix)

HOKILLA

ST8CYDE JUMP UP
about a month or two old... forgot to post... !!!

DOWNLOAD --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T547UN10

01) HOOGS - St8cyde Jump Up VIP
02) HIGH ROLLER - Gun Me Had
03) BUTCHER & HOAX - Silent Strike
04) HEAVY HITTAHZ - Whud Up
05) CALLIDE - In My Own Space
06) GENERIC - New World Order RMX
07) SENSA & SPEKKY - Comedown
08) JAMES BASS - When I Fight
09) CAMO & KROOKED - No Nerd Needed
10) HEAVY HITTAHZ - Wrong Answer
11) CLIPZ - Push It Up (TC RMX)
12) SLY & PACSO - Gligamesh
13) VITAL ELEMENTS - Line Dance
14) COMPLEX - One Chance
15) HIGH ROLLER - Dirty Skankin
16) SAVVY - Hellish Place (Generic RMX)
17) RUSTY - Now Fight
18) JAYLINE & SEEK n DESTROY - Keep Rockin V2

DOWNLOAD --> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T547UN10

Last edited:
You still do podcasts? I think i have one somewhere that was a longer set, and had some dubstep thrown in, it was Koan Sound's track "clowny" among others..I just remember it was too long a set to burn to CD, that's why i'm thinkin' podcast..pz & respect.

You still do podcasts? I think i have one somewhere that was a longer set, and had some dubstep thrown in, it was Koan Sound's track "clowny" among others..I just remember it was too long a set to burn to CD, that's why i'm thinkin' podcast..pz & respect.

ez, yeah man that was when i was doing my radioshow 'WileE SessionS' on dnbradio.com .... 2 hour sets every tuesday.. got about 40 podcast threw them... i stopped because of a new job and schedule change a few months back...

i got tons of shows/podcasts i can link u too..

ez, yeah man that was when i was doing my radioshow 'WileE SessionS' on dnbradio.com .... 2 hour sets every tuesday.. got about 40 podcast threw them... i stopped because of a new job and schedule change a few months back...

I'll grab a set from ya when you post 'em on here, bogged down with new music/sets right now, wouldn't be able to keep up grabbin' tons of 'em at the mo, ya know, heh. Thanks for the offer though bro. pz & respect

gwan, Hokilla, luvin' yer style, breda!!!!!!!! nuff respect!!! true blue soulja!!! large everytime!!!
could you please hit me wid ur show archives, i would have the lot if that is not too much i am asking...shows, podcasts, studio and venue sets
i have been trying to get as much from the web, but not many links available for search engines

safe,
UC of ASR
peace
keep up mashing it up!!! respect 4 real

Back
Top Bottom