HO BASS VIP :o

im sick of all these vip's a vip aint a special ting anymore. its like if a tune does even remotely well commercially it gets a vip. y the fuck!!!!! urgh... some vips are fucking amazing and im nto saying there shudnt be any but theyre just too comon!

Was going to say the same thing, was thinking the same thing yesterday.

VIP, vip VIP VIP IP

not really VERY IMPORTANT anymore?

It is a bit too fussy for me, the original was fine, this one sounds too similar, it is just faster

How do you define jump up?
Examples?

I probably have some, I just buy what I like

Last edited:
hazard, pleasure ect.

im not saying dont buy jump up cos most of vinyl is jump up

but recently ive been buying more noisia, some ram classics ect. just a lot more fun to mix imo

to be honest who really gives a shit, not many of these Vips ever get released, they are more tools for the producers to use in a set.

Most of the time when people hear a Vip at a rave, twatted i might add, fuckin go nuts when a Vip is dropped. Just for that bit of WOW factor!

If i had a big tune being rinsed, I keep a lil Vip to myself and tease it about for sure.

Regarding these, ho bass don't seem official so aint guna comment but i think the ghost town one is aight imo

Ok found the one i took, dunno if its the VIP though, not amazing sound quality but it will make people wish they were back there...

watch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom