HO BASS VIP :o

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Heard before, I agree with the comment somewhere on the youtibe vid, it just sounds like someone has cut it up and re-arranged it.

Shit.

CheesyPOOF5

VIP Junglist
I think it's better but I hope it doesn't get released; it's simply not different enough.

...sadly I know it will.

DJ Wizz

Bless, Union, Force FM
VIP Junglist
im sick of all these vip's a vip aint a special ting anymore. its like if a tune does even remotely well commercially it gets a vip. y the fuck!!!!! urgh... some vips are fucking amazing and im nto saying there shudnt be any but theyre just too comon!

HAB

"Genius!"
VIP Junglist
Ho Bass, since the first time I heard it on TC's Essential Mix nearly a year ago, was possibly my favorite Jump Up track of all 2008.

Then I heard the VIP on Fab's show when D Minds guest hosted and I have to say that it makes me not want to listen to Ho Bass anymore.

I do agree that its practically the same tune just chopped up, however I guess when you think Ho Bass was on dub for ages, 18months perhaps, As much as it is a good tune, playing the same tune for 18 months? I can honestly say there arent that many tunes which would still be in my record box after 18 months.

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
@fisherman rich, you must have the worst post ratio ive ever seen man congrats :D

Top Bottom