HMV - drum n bass

Records before weed imo. If I have any spare money whatsoever it goes on records first before anything

Sorry mate, but as long as the 1210's are on, and all my favorite releases/releases I've been looking forward to have been bought, I'm not spending like 4-7 quid a pop on disposable tunes. If it deserves a vinyl purchase I'll bag but not gonna buy wax for the sake of it. Was spending up to £400 a month at my peak. Much rather spend it on chronic and blaze whilst mixing some 320's through serato.

i was on chemical last night then i thought, why dont i actually walk like 5 minutes from work during my lunch hour and go down to bm / reckless / sister ray? makes sense. they better have what i wanted in stock tho haha

You work at the RA right? Can you get staff discount on works of art??

Sorry mate, but as long as the 1210's are on, and all my favorite releases/releases I've been looking forward to have been bought, I'm not spending like 4-7 quid a pop on disposable tunes. If it deserves a vinyl purchase I'll bag but not gonna buy wax for the sake of it. Was spending up to £400 a month at my peak. Much rather spend it on chronic and blaze whilst mixing some 320's through serato.

Fair enough fella, I wasn't criticising just stating my preference. I've bought my fair share of disposable garbage on vinyl so I try to be much more selective these days. If I had serato i would do the same

Back
Top Bottom