hmmm

With a name like that, and the fact you have also put a boobie smilie in the post, along with this being your 1st post on the forum all leads to there being absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna click that seriously dodgy looking link you've just posted!

Put it on soundcloud and stream it!

With a name like that, and the fact you have also put a boobie smilie in the post, along with this being your 1st post on the forum all leads to there being absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna click that seriously dodgy looking link you've just posted!

Put it on soundcloud and stream it!

While all the things go together rather suspiciously, it does happen to be a SoundCloud link. Don't know that I'd bother clicking it though.

You've got to eq, compress, and all that jazz. If it's just for fun at least use the EQ and compressor presets, this is ridiculously quiet, plus adding EQ and compression makes sounds pop thus adding interest.

While all the things go together rather suspiciously, it does happen to be a SoundCloud link. Don't know that I'd bother clicking it though.

You've got to eq, compress, and all that jazz. If it's just for fun at least use the EQ and compressor presets, this is ridiculously quiet, plus adding EQ and compression makes sounds pop thus adding interest.

and its boring and way too fast :D

Back
Top Bottom