Hmm...

zki

Hi!

I've been mixing trance and hardhouse for well...around a couple of years now and well to be frank it's getting kinda boring ;/ So, i'm getting more into the drum and bass scene.

Can anyone recommend any tunes/producers with loads of breaks? i'm looking for tunes which have sort of crossed between old skool into drum and bass

oh, and i love the DJ Zinc mix of Fugees Ready Or Not :D

Basically, your looking for old skool-y dnb? Some producers to look out for:
Total Science (the masters)
Dylan (filthy)
Ray Keith (jungle-y)
Ratty/Tango (baaaaaaad)
Digital (dubby)

zki said:
Hi!

I've been mixing trance and hardhouse for well...around a couple of years now and well to be frank it's getting kinda boring ;/ So, i'm getting more into the drum and bass scene.

Can anyone recommend any tunes/producers with loads of breaks? i'm looking for tunes which have sort of crossed between old skool into drum and bass

does Zinc have a Ready or Not remix? Could be, but I have the Aphrodite and Hype rmx also... And another? Damn, popular song :D

and try everything from Panacea, the more harder stuff (King of the jungle
headbang.gif
)

Guy On The Couch said:
zki said:
Hi!

does Zinc have a Ready or Not remix? Could be, but I have the Aphrodite and Hype rmx also... And another? Damn, popular song :D

THere is NO aphrodite rmx of Ready Or Not!!!
only a Zinc/Hype rmx..... dunno which of those two made it, prolly one of them with some help from the other.... the hype and zins remix are the same!
but I'm sure that there is no aphrodite rmx of it.....

As far as I knew, Zinc was the only producer that actually did the Ready Or Not Remix.

That is also what it says on the Back To The Oldskool website.

However, I can only assume Hype and Zinc got together for the newer Ready Or Not / Sharp Shooter etc. mashup!

I have never heard of an Aphrodite Remix ;]

stuuu said:
As far as I knew, Zinc was the only producer that actually did the Ready Or Not Remix.

That is also what it says on the Back To The Oldskool website.

However, I can only assume Hype and Zinc got together for the newer Ready Or Not / Sharp Shooter etc. mashup!

I have never heard of an Aphrodite Remix ;]
it's all the same song but it's only remixed by Hype ...

Aphrodite has been seen very much cuz people ID3-tag it often like that cuz aphrodite makes those kinda remixes ....
Zinc has been seen much cuz ..well you know..true playaz --> zinc/hyp, who's who ...

Back
Top Bottom