hki - Powerful man <-new track

Gotta say the drums had me thinking cheap keyboard preset in the intro/breakdown, and the synths also.....
But, the arrangement and the tune itself almost pulled it all off. Could have almost been something that was deliberately tacky but decent at the same time.
Hmmmm. Not sure.

i know that.. it's strange but it's easy for me to do melody but i have problem with mastering. i don't use samples everything is from reason generators. maybe it's bad choice but i have to do everything by myself. in fact i also don't use tutorials ;p

good effort. also just to be sure on the terms you use, mastering is not going to change sounds you use, just minor things in the overall tone and volume.

The sounds glue together nicely, but there is something indeed in the tone, maybe it's focused too much on the high frequencies. The blip melody is way cheesey. And yeah the drums could use some dirt in them, instead of the synths and bass. Sounding clean is ok but this is a bit much.

I'd really recommend some tutorials and preset mangling, and I do say that with respect.

It has an unusual charm about it, but the sounds in my opinion sound very seperate.
i agree with kama on this one about the tutorials. No shame in a little learning.

yeha i agree with the preset sounds and such

one good thing i would say about it is that you obviously know what you want in a tune man

now its the case of getting the sounds that you need to execute it properly

I believe once u have that you will make some wicked tunes bro ;)

kama: of course ;] i use GPL licence for this tracks.. i know that it's not created for music but i agree every points of this licence.

read here if you want:
http://soundfobia.org/licence.php

Zeal: i hope that one day i will know how to do good noises ;]

Back
Top Bottom