hiya.. check my scratchin out!

Checked it on Ytube mate. Your wickid no two ways about it, must of taken along time to develop that skill. Not to hate but scratching does noooothing for me, all about the blending my friend :)

Yeah man you certainly got the scratching down to a tee, I just felt you went a bit overkill with "Rock It" though.

skills on the scratching! i been considering busting some next time i play out but i aint got anything on that. i do it a similair way to teebee, barely using the cross fader. bravo squire

its not bad, but not amazing either. and defo nowhere close to the self proclaimed "next level scratching"..
your chirps and flare are decent, but could be tighter in terms of rhythm. and would have liked to see some transforming of longer samples.
btw, im not saying you suck, its all pretty good. i just think that constructive criticism is much more useful than vague expressions of awesome (not directed at anyone here btw)

its not bad, but not amazing either. and defo nowhere close to the self proclaimed "next level scratching"..
your chirps and flare are decent, but could be tighter in terms of rhythm. and would have liked to see some transforming of longer samples.
btw, im not saying you suck, its all pretty good. i just think that constructive criticism is much more useful than vague expressions of awesome (not directed at anyone here btw)

^^this

Yeah seriously Wreakless why the fuck you spamming exactly the same sub forum!

WE GET IT - YOU LIKE TO SCRATCH!

Back
Top Bottom