HITMAN (u.p.f. mix)

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
Right earlier on i posted this song, then i actually listened to it thru ma car speakers n realised the breaks n hats were completely missing n the bass was too loud.

so av gone back n re-mastered it. any feedback on the tune itself would be much appreciated.

its a revamp of an old tune and you can get it on the reverbnation page or myspace page in ma signature. its available for download on reverb.

your drums have a nice groove to them -- not sure If I like the dissonance your simple synth makes when you come in with two voices.

I would keep the part that comes in after 1:35 it sounds a lot cooler than the simple synth stuff.

if you do keep the simple synth stuff blow that crap up with some FX ;)

Keep it up man!

your drums have a nice groove to them -- not sure If I like the dissonance your simple synth makes when you come in with two voices.

I would keep the part that comes in after 1:35 it sounds a lot cooler than the simple synth stuff.

if you do keep the simple synth stuff blow that crap up with some FX ;)

Keep it up man!

Thanks for listening mate, yeah i do agree wiv ya on the synth. but i didnt just want to make a big droppin track coz i think av done it to a death, the only problem is its sort of inbetween now so i do hear ya.

might brush it up a bit l8r. cheers for listening tho mate.

That's some interesting melody you've got going on there. I agree though it does clash a bit in places. Maybe change a few notes and it'd work better imo, but it's much more adventurous than anything I could do at the moment. Apart from that detail the tune is wicked. Love the beats. Big ups dude. :)

That's some interesting melody you've got going on there. I agree though it does clash a bit in places. Maybe change a few notes and it'd work better imo, but it's much more adventurous than anything I could do at the moment. Apart from that detail the tune is wicked. Love the beats. Big ups dude. :)

thanks mate. its pretty different innit. it grew on me but now am gettin a bit more bored of it. but its definately a different sort of style and thats what i set out to do, so in some respect am quite appy wiv it.

I think the Mainpart of the Track is really nice. I think you must check the sounds in the Intro...not loud enough (i think)
The Tune has a good Vibe. Happy Drum&Bass. Make the intro a little bit louder and the Hitman Vocals a little bit down.

The drop is cool

I think the Mainpart of the Track is really nice. I think you must check the sounds in the Intro...not loud enough (i think)
The Tune has a good Vibe. Happy Drum&Bass. Make the intro a little bit louder and the Hitman Vocals a little bit down.

The drop is cool

cheers fella. any news is good news. feedback much appreciated. i definately agree wiv sati the notes in the intro clash a bit n it throws it but am away on buisnes n cant do ote bout it so am guna leave it.

Back
Top Bottom