Drum & Bass hit girl

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
pitch bend that bass to fuk, and i think it'll start to bounce more like you want, nice sounds so far, will have a proper listen on monitors later

jobro

This tune is kinda newbish. Don't get me wrong, but you really need to focus on getting your arrangement right The two basses collides almost, and they have a kinda awkward tonality to them. Way too repetitive for it's own good. Drums is kinda OK I suppose, but they need also to be morphed around to come better alive.

Rating: 1.7/5.

This tune is kinda newbish. Don't get me wrong, but you really need to focus on getting your arrangement right The two basses collides almost, and they have a kinda awkward tonality to them. Way too repetitive for it's own good. Drums is kinda OK I suppose, but they need also to be morphed around to come better alive.

Rating: 1.7/5.
new? i've been doing it for a whole 3 months! lol :)

how can i work on my arrangements better? and what do you mean by morph around? thanks for commenting...

ExplodingMan

VIP Junglist
Liking the sample, maybe layer some atmospherics over it to add a bit of eeriness. Into could be a bit shorter on the whole and maybe wait a bit and put the sub in when the drums drop as well, might add a bit more impact. Saaafe.