HIstory Sessions Get together

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Phonox 28th August Metalheadz...shall we ladies ? Oh come on ...M@$kit won't come and he still has me on ignore so it will actually be ok no nobody will get their nob out oh go on make a sad old fukker happy in a non peedo way

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dude why would I have you on ignore? :(

If I liked d&b I would be well up for it, but more than 2 hours of it these days makes me want to headbutt the floor (in a bad way)

We should look for something a bit more "multi-genre" a forum get together is well overdue & what with the induction of a lot of new blood & cool people, I reckon it would be thooper awethum.

I'll find something close to where I live... :teeth:

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist

If I liked d&b I would be well up for it, but more than 2 hours of it these days makes me want to headbutt the floor (in a bad way)

We should look for something a bit more "multi-genre" a forum get together is well overdue & what with the induction of a lot of new blood & cool people, I reckon it would be thooper awethum.

Yeah but a history sessions means it will be stuff you like surely?

Plus this is a dnb forum so surely we should go at a dnb

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Yeah I'm sure it would be fine...

Meh.

I need variety when I go out these days, I have the attention span of Dory.

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Storm B2B Stretch will be pure danger...

Stretch is a fucking badman on the turntables.

I can't do this anyway, its the day after I get back from Holiday, so it ain't happening... I'll be totally fucking brassic.

Radius

VIP Junglist

Hey man I am just an attention whore...would be great to meet up some day- where did you say you lived again ?

Yeah but a history sessions means it will be stuff you like surely?

Plus this is a dnb forum so surely we should go at a dnb
this :) We should try

I should be down! Was thinking about going to this the other day
I am about to get my tickets- will bring my wife too so I will be behaved....and gonna bring some of my local friends fom way back..all lovely sound and safe peeps who are much nicer than me

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Hey man I am just an attention whore...would be great to meet up some day- where did you say you lived again ?

this :) We should try

I am about to get my tickets- will bring my wife too so I will be behaved....and gonna bring some of my local friends fom way back..all lovely sound and safe peeps who are much nicer than me
sweet man my mate just told me its his birthday that day so should be there if I can convince him to come down, so far I got a maybe but he does like a bit of drums so he should be down

Do you have to buy tickets if you get there before 10, says free entry before then?

Moskit

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Pffft, as if...

We'll have to tempt you into Band On The Wall with the promise of a rare Articuno or a Snorlax or whatever other repulsively gay shit it is you fiddle kids to obtain.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Pffft, as if...

We'll have to tempt you into Band On The Wall with the promise of a rare Articuno or a Snorlax or whatever other repulsively gay shit it is you fiddle kids to obtain.
Got two Snorlax and Articuno aint available yet :)

I am however, long overdue a trip to Band on the Wall. Not been since the Manchester Soul:ution opening night :(

Radius

VIP Junglist
I went to Warehouse project last year it was interesting the girls had like a Manchester uniform of short hot pants going on... Thinking I am defo going to Metalheadz...lemmie know if you are too...