HISTORY IN THE MAKING!!!! RAM LASTNIGHT!!!

S

Subsonicdeejay1

watch

was it you with the small mini cam man?
that was a pretty sick mix.
i think he started a little slowly, but he just built it up and up and up as he went on. towards the end he was unstoppable.

all those teases he did with 'bringing it back to you' were just fucking mental!!!!!!!!! place went crazy.

just woken up... fuck me what a night!!!! Ray Rampage played a heavy set swiftly followed by Subterra in the third room which was live!!! didnt really get to go down into the main room, was fucking rammosed and couldnt move but as always atmosphere was electrick...!!! got a massiv stretched hummer up aswell, history!!!!

was it you with the small mini cam man?
that was a pretty sick mix.
i think he started a little slowly, but he just built it up and up and up as he went on. towards the end he was unstoppable.

all those teases he did with 'bringing it back to you' were just fucking mental!!!!!!!!! place went crazy.

Nah man, i filmed it on a Canon IXUS 70.....the camera is the nuts. It gives me goosebumps when nightflight drops and the crowd go psycho! I fucking love it!!!

skeen skeen.
he was seriously on fire last night, i don't think i've ever witnessed him that good.
i think he knew it too. it uped his game that little extra 10% (if that's even possible)
you'll never see another master class in deckery like that again.

skeen skeen.
he was seriously on fire last night, i don't think i've ever witnessed him that good.
i think he knew it too. it uped his game that little extra 10% (if that's even possible)
you'll never see another master class in deckery like that again.

Mate......i couldnt have put it sweeter myself!! Best set i've ever heard him play! Fucking Brilliant!

Back to you mixes were big, was there for that bit...did anyone catch Ant miles set???...wish we got there that early....

Fuck me i remeber now, andy droped some fucking beast after he re winded back to you rmx's...sounded like some dirty icicle or break tune...fuck yeah roy!!!!!

What a fucking night, I've seen many many andy sets over many many years, and nothing tops that set from last night... I think my head actually imploded. What a wicked night, proper good vibes. I'm glad I didn't miss this.

Cheers for the vids subsonic. I'm guessing that's you in your sig pic, I saw you shit loads of times last night! I always see you down the end man, now I know who you are!

Last edited:
Cheers for the vids subsonic. I'm guessing that's you in your sig pic, I saw you shit loads of times last night! I always see you down the end man, now I know who you are!

Yeah, me and the mrs a bit worse for wear...lol

The sick thing is is that were still on it!! Cmon!

Back
Top Bottom