History class demo

well second dnb thing!! sounds really nice man, great atmosphere on the intro, drums are nice and stepping. theres a little rim shot or ghost snare in there that i think youve panned to the right and im just thinking that shud be centered. really nice vibe on this mate, great work :) feeling it.

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

yeah the sound at 2.26 right at the end i think it would be better centered mate its quite a constant bit of drums need to stay centerd with the kick n snare imo up to u tho

well second dnb thing!! sounds really nice man, great atmosphere on the intro, drums are nice and stepping. theres a little rim shot or ghost snare in there that i think youve panned to the right and im just thinking that shud be centered. really nice vibe on this mate, great work :) feeling it.

---------- Post added at 15:07 ---------- Previous post was at 15:06 ----------

yeah the sound at 2.26 right at the end i think it would be better centered mate its quite a constant bit of drums need to stay centerd with the kick n snare imo up to u tho

Thanks man means allot :)

hey dude, just a couple of thoughts on this, there could be more going on in the intro to make it interesting and yeah could do with more variation, cutting the drums up maybe or adding different ones. you can have a sort of break down of the beat where it just steps like 1234 without any offbeat rhythms and shit and it sounds deeper etc, just hoping to giv sum helpful feedback !

Pretty nice, but I'm missing some kind of drive in the track.
Maybe add some more percussion rolls and fills.

Back
Top Bottom