Hipster Ipsum

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fes Rock, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

2. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

Cardigan Austin blog, portland letterpress mustache high life beard lo-fi fanny pack wes anderson. Stumptown photo booth VHS williamsburg, trust fund wolf lomo cred helvetica lo-fi. Biodiesel vegan banh mi keffiyeh. Stumptown leggings artisan etsy cred. Letterpress marfa quinoa etsy twee, yr put a bird on it hoodie tumblr wayfarers. Wolf letterpress tattooed brooklyn brunch, lomo marfa. Freegan american apparel beard, four loko yr seitan keffiyeh tattooed skateboard dreamcatcher wes anderson letterpress etsy.

Butcher freegan hoodie seitan keytar, trust fund next level four loko organic wes anderson wayfarers. Jean shorts DIY beard cliche freegan. Seitan shoreditch farm-to-table lomo, etsy four loko sartorial sustainable pitchfork terry richardson. Keffiyeh carles brooklyn readymade biodiesel leggings letterpress banksy beard retro. Vice salvia readymade wolf trust fund cred. Gentrify fanny pack put a bird on it, carles mustache high life cliche banh mi vinyl VHS thundercats butcher before they sold out. Next level thundercats yr skateboard, blog vinyl tattooed 8-bit whatever single-origin coffee american apparel.

Viral quinoa terry richardson high life you probably haven't heard of them. Brunch keytar jean shorts american apparel leggings tumblr, Austin keffiyeh art party sustainable. Mlkshk lomo mixtape echo park williamsburg, organic next level fixie tofu beard iphone etsy bicycle rights. Terry richardson iphone trust fund locavore letterpress brunch, tofu banh mi mlkshk lomo portland fixie master cleanse vegan. Whatever artisan gentrify fap, before they sold out mcsweeney's raw denim. Readymade shoreditch portland terry richardson four loko. Gluten-free carles artisan irony mixtape, iphone shoreditch craft beer fap salvia art party.

Next level leggings single-origin coffee, artisan brunch mixtape skateboard carles organic tofu four loko. Art party brooklyn master cleanse, cardigan keytar put a bird on it locavore trust fund tattooed american apparel photo booth. Craft beer seitan butcher, single-origin coffee raw denim tumblr squid cred bicycle rights gluten-free 3 wolf moon. Salvia irony squid skateboard cosby sweater. Skateboard terry richardson 8-bit brunch high life shoreditch. Farm-to-table PBR irony cosby sweater, single-origin coffee cardigan Austin shoreditch salvia. Master cleanse terry richardson salvia gentrify, trust fund cardigan letterpress irony banh mi homo Austin lo-fi thundercats.

Wtf is this?

3. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i dont know, but then again i dont involve myself with 'hipsters' nor do i read blogs or magazines with that kind of content. or any kind of content, right now im reading books by hunter s thompson, keith richards and carlos castanada, plus im doing an article for an underground skate mag about where amsterdams rave elite goes to buy their vans and im helping a mate develop a flash intro for a nintendo wii game about making online caffe macchiato, you hold the controller and lift your elbow, the other controller is the sugar tongs.

4. greddie

greddie Super Sir Loin

5. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

You probably haven't heard of them aesthetic lo-fi, marfa fixie put a bird on it readymade stumptown portland. Biodiesel banksy portland sustainable, hoodie letterpress stumptown brunch butcher. Austin stumptown photo booth you probably haven't heard of them cred. Gentrify seitan fanny pack brooklyn bicycle rights. Readymade carles viral, fap marfa 8-bit +1 next level quinoa vegan mixtape. Marfa raw denim high life leggings, yr thundercats vinyl before they sold out. Wes anderson trust fund leggings vinyl, artisan squid bicycle rights cred you probably haven't heard of them 3 wolf moon.

6. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

my ex thought she was a hipster/scene kid, she pm actually went out of her way to be one, she would carry around a fish eye camera with her at all times and wear them 'tomtom' shoes made of wicker that Vietnamese peasant farmers wear... I should've realised sooner, especially when she said to me that she loved DnB and was a massive fan of it, and especially liked 'old skool' DJ's like Friction... pm she was doing the whole hipster thing of pretending that she liked something and then hoping that no-one questions them or probes too deep about it.

she said that she liked netsky before he went 'mainstream'.
    she liked netsky.
    no-one likes netsky.
    she was a bitch.
    very un-brool.

7. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

haha .. i want a hippy bird .. i heard they like to gobble cock on da regz 5000

8. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Like a flamingo? Id like a bloody flamingo, imagine if we met up in a park, a few of us flamingos on leads, I think you really couldnt top that.

9. EWOKS

EWOKS POTATOES GONNA POTATE

do we get to fuck the mingo

10. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

Yeah, we all lie flat on our chests and the flamingos bang the shit out of us, writhing mass, people wouldnt be able to tell if the thing flying through the air is a penis, flamingo necks, your favourite pink boa or a birds wing.

11. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

''Twee helvetica art party food truck, homo DIY artisan cliche Austin before they sold out sustainable.''

You're right, but this site may prove useful in the distant future. Thanks

12. H*product

H*product Heavyweight product

"gentrify iphone you probably haven't heard of them organic tofu keytar. Fixie beard aesthetic four loko photo booth."

13. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

ok, so, does anyone know what ipsum is...????

14. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

15. dean12

dean12 I've been naughty, I'm banned

this is quite funny man.