Hip Hop/Trap snare roll

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Hey guys,

Dats right yall, jumpin on the trap train! This song Rack City, I am sure you have all heard it

How would I go about executing that snare roll that occurs at around about 36 seconds and throughout? Obviously a simple case of getting the snares in the right place but what snare is that an 808 or 909? They all seem the same snare in every tune you hear it in

Not saying rack city is trap by the way for any trap heads, this just came to mind :lol:

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one mate :) I must have an 808 snare in my sample collection somewhere! Pretty sure I have samples of the whole machine actually not just the kick :)

Nice one mate :) I must have an 808 snare in my sample collection somewhere! Pretty sure I have samples of the whole machine actually not just the kick :)

808 Kit in the EXS24 sampler is my weapon of choice when writing Trap and Hip Hop

I ain't a logic user I'm afraid man but thanks for the tip!

Trap heads using logic, get the 808 kit opennnn

yesss mate! all this talk of you getting the train to come watch me fap in da city is getting us rowdy

AHHH! GET MOM!

Seriously though, I have no idea but I found that screaming fox hilarious :lol: sampling gold maybe?!

can't listen to em anymore now though, brings back too many memorys, which is a shame, they are great.

Back
Top Bottom