Hip Hop/Trap snare roll

haha, well wikipedia just has it listed as TBA 2012 and their site (which is wiki's reference) says "We are currently working on new music in the studio. See you in 2012!"

?

haha, well wikipedia just has it listed as TBA 2012 and their site (which is wiki's reference) says "We are currently working on new music in the studio. See you in 2012!"

?

yeah man found a mailing list. been out of the loop with them for a couple of years, you saying that fox sound was sampling gold reminded me of them.

sorry for ruining your sampling thread, how ever i don't use any samplers. my votes on battery though (but its not freeeee)

No worries mate, cause this is my snare roll thread ;)

And I got the answer I was after so its cool man

Out of interest though, you say you don't use a sampler? ie work in audio? Cause I do that all the time, I find it way quicker/fun. But I wanted a sampler to try turn your whale sounds into a bassline see ;)

No worries mate, cause this is my snare roll thread ;)

And I got the answer I was after so its cool man

Out of interest though, you say you don't use a sampler? ie work in audio? Cause I do that all the time, I find it way quicker/fun. But I wanted a sampler to try turn your whale sounds into a bassline see ;)

i'd say use alchemy maybe for that.

and nah, no sampler, i work in pure audio, no midi. just use the cubase sequencer as one big sampler really.

Didn't even think about alchemy! Nice one mate, all my beats are audio and in recent times I have actually just processed sounds from sample packs to make my pads and that. But I think I am leaning to the synth route a bit more so midi is making its move slowly back in haha

Didn't even think about alchemy! Nice one mate, all my beats are audio and in recent times I have actually just processed sounds from sample packs to make my pads and that. But I think I am leaning to the synth route a bit more so midi is making its move slowly back in haha

grab a hard synth when ya can, trust ;)

Oh yeah I forgot you got a hardware synth now dude! funnily enough my music teacher is a bit of music tech geek too so me and him are often chatting stuff. its only small school so he dipped into the music fund and got a Roland Gaia :) Hoping to grasp synthesis wayyyy better when I get playing on that :D

You can get much nicer 808 samples than the Logic EXS ones, but yeah it's an 808.

Back
Top Bottom