Highly Blessed Tracksuits

Some of those designs are quite incredible.

I wonder how many of the shops customers arent from the Home Counties lol

Wonder how many of them post on dnbarena

YO SAFE SAFE TRUST YO FASSY BUMBACLART SAFE TRUST GET ME SAFE?

Hope my vest top and matching tracksuit arrive here by the weekend

Then I'll be the envy of all the kids on my block when I next do my paper round.......

:afro:

Caution said:
Hope my vest top and matching tracksuit arrive here by the weekend

Then I'll be the envy of all the kids on my block when I next do my paper round.......

:afro:

Or at Zee's modified car cruise at maccies tonight

Serum said:

:uberlaugh

Not so long ago, someone on DNBA started a thread about illegal street racing, and someone mentioned about how all the boy racers spend their time hanging round in McDonalds car parks here in the uk. Zee then came along saying how its only the little kiddies who meet up in McDonalds (after previously saying in the thread about a cruise he been to in an Asda carpark!), so of course I had to point him in the direction of his very own 'Come to my cruise at Maccy D's' threads lol!

I was also wondering why there were pics of men with their arses out on the front page of one of their websites.
The boy racers round my way always hang around the primary school, obviously into the older ladies, trust, safe boh etc.

Man there's gonna be a whole army of Highly Blessed rangers terrorising your local high street soon!!

Then you got to watch out for the extremist S.A.S aka Skiba and Shabba rangers lurking round a tesco car park near you!!

:gun:

(Does this mean Dillija and Twisted will be putting out a new range of clownsuits? I hope so cos mines getting a bit frayed!)

Serum said:

Think Zee is on the bill for a night im playing at in Leicester on Friday. Hope we don't both turn up busting the same urban street threads.

Joking aside though lads, Zee is a pretty safe lad. Don't wanna see this thread turn into anything other than poking fun at someone.

:)

Caution said:
Think Zee is on the bill for a night im playing at in Leicester on Friday. Hope we don't both turn up busting the same urban street threads.

Joking aside though lads, Zee is a pretty safe lad. Don't wanna see this thread turn into anything other than poking fun at someone.

:)

Oh definately mate, Zee's alright. But hes gotta expect a bit of shit for being a boy racer!

Heheheh just thought his banter was a bit silly that's all, sorry if i went a bit too far

Last edited:
obviously not!!!
they go together like.. erm.. like soup and bread.. or is that suposed to be toast?

I think a total homo hardhouse skinny tee with glowing animated wanking hands would be fitting for old Shabs

Back
Top Bottom