High School Reunion

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Gumby, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Gumby

Gumby New Member

so im being stalked by some girls who i apparently went to school with cos they are trying to arrange something 10 year something something.

I would rather poke burning mud crabs up my arse then go hang out with some old catholic school girls who's names i don't even remember.

they somehow managed to get my phone number too. fuck knows how!

/story time with g.

did/would you go?

2. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

sure is a brool story... but catholic school girls you say... :slick:

also, burning mud crabs, an ozzie expression?

3. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Catholic schoolgirls? I´d go. :teeth:

4. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

I got invited to a reunion once

5. Gumby

Gumby New Member

yeah but theyre not catholic school girls anymore. theyre 27 year olds who probably have 6.5 children each and a mortgage. im getting bored just thinking about it.

6. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

i've been to 6 different schools, moved around a lot, only got expelled from one of them.

I can probably only remember about 10% of the people i went to my first secondary/high school with and probs about 30% of the seconds one...and that was less than 2 years ago.
    A school reunion would be awkward as fuck, mainly due to always being "that new kid that no one likes because everyone else has already found their 'groups' "

---------- Post added at 15:10 ---------- Previous post was at 15:09 ----------

which school did you go to? i'm assuming it was one in watford...if not, nevermind.

7. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

my school had a reunion... i wasnt invited!

8. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Nope. Clement Danes

9. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

just go
    tell them ur an astonaught and also the worlds strongest millionaire. drink all their booze and scoff all the snacks

there was an episode of the simpsons where homer went to one and lied. if my memory serves me right everything went swimmingly.

if all fails use ur wit and take the piss out of them all night. tie their shoelaces together and what not!

10. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

close enough.

I was at watford boys grammar until end of yr9, 6th person in its 300+ year history to get expelled...achievement unlocked.

11. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ten years you say. catholic girls school? you never told us about that, this is relevant information. i didnt go, and i still wouldnt. that was 2007 i think.
    the whole thing came about cos the two most unlikely people wound up in the same jerkwater suburb, in the same jerkwater bar, and in the same jerkwater bed together. we were in the same class when we were 14-19. the class badboy and the ugly nerd friend the hot girl always keeps, she had apparently developed both looks and charms (tits and ass) and what with both completely lacking social skill they proceeded to use a website which is specifically designed to arrange reunion parties with snack hot dogs and fruit punch kind of thing, so you enter e-mails on a list and invitations are sent out via this website, aand i have to give it to them, they found just about everyone. it was weird to see. the fucking thing was in sweden anyway and all those people feared me and hated each other when we were kids and i dont think it would change anything wouldve changed now. i was kind of mean to the popular girl before graduation and i dont think anyones actually forgiven me for that, dont think they intend to either. i picked an email addy or two off that list and briefly took up contact with my best mates from that time, which was the only good thing i know came of that.

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Well I´d still go..but I´m a man..so. If it turns out to be a fest of bitterness and moms talk I´d take the next exit door :D

13. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

go but wear an astronaut suit with cowboy hat and platinum chain round neck with dollar sign. standard.

14. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I know what you mean Gumby! I went to a wonnabe private school called Haberdashers Askes Hatchem College. Yep that was its name. I had an invitation for mine a couple weeks ago on fb.. also asking me to DJ at it.... couldnt think of anything worse.

15. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

would you should do, is agree to DJ, and ask what sorta thing they want you to play, they'll inevitably go with "the classics from our school years"...and then go and drop some gully jungle riddims....post results.

16. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Lame ^^ Whats wrong with classic school years music? No need to be COOL.

17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

hahahahaha!!

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

Not when its Spice Girls and Take That....

well... i suppose.... late 90's... Garage was pretty popular.

18. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i dont talk to anyone from my highschool. i wouldnt want to either

19. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

do they have schools in scotland?

20. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I went to mine.

It was like a holding pen for the Jeremy Kyle Show.

This made me want to really show them that my time away from them had made me into a well-rounded, socially apt, intelligent, funny & considerate gentlemen.

After some consideration, I thought the best way to achieve this was to be really nice for 30 minutes & make them feel inadequate, then endear them to me by "dropping to their level".

So I sniffed a G of really strong Cocaine in the bogs & got aggressively drunk on Brandy, abused them all based on their looks & fraggle like being, started a fight with one of my old Humanities Teachers, just to show them that beneath my rogueishly good looks, sharp wit, intellect & comapssion, I can rough it too & be a scumbag cunt just like them.

:teeth:

dnbsoldier87 likes this.