High Rollers Dubstep

Quite a nice first offering dubstep wise. A bit like Bar9 but a little more classy.

As for jumping on the train/bandwagon.. anybody that follows dubstep will be happy that more established artists are bringing across techniques used within dnb etc to dubstep.

Dubstep is far better than jump up too ;) xx (muwhaha)

Quite a nice first offering dubstep wise. A bit like Bar9 but a little more classy.

As for jumping on the train/bandwagon.. anybody that follows dubstep will be happy that more established artists are bringing across techniques used within dnb etc to dubstep.

Dubstep is far better than jump up too ;) xx (muwhaha)
nah not at all m8 dubstep is phat and i do love it but its all about the jump up!!best get 2 know!!!

Just getting a reaction mate :rolleyes: time and a place for everything, even jump up ;)
ha thers always a time for jump up lol.its the 1.i love my dubstep tho.ev sunday night lok on2 lurkfm.com dubstep radio the pazlow and remy show hosted by merlin and hoops thats me !get onit!peaace

mate its not about jumpin on the train wats the prob in having a mess about and an experiment thats wat music is about high rollers dub tunes are fat mate and i love dubstep but jump up is the 1.dubstep is like the new fashion thats y every1 is loving it because its cool.i do like it but jump up is the 1 if you no wat your looking for!!aka bluefoot.the boi's have got so much variety in there tunes and always keep it as dirty as poss.
Nother one jumping on the train...

Slowed down jump up:ban:

Back
Top Bottom