High Contrast

High Contrast has been around for some time now. He's produced a lot of good tracks and remixes!

The Basement Track
Racing Green
If We Ever
Return Of Forever
Everything's Different

all are wicked high contrast tunes, classics imo

contrast is an absolutely savage producer, his remixes of goldigga and the streets too late are sick, and his newest release is off the hook :slayer:

Don't forget his remix of Papa Nu Guinea and also Global Love... instant classics!

His more commercial stuff e.g. Gold Digga :rolleyes: may appeal to some, but its not for me...

Hospital records are without a doubt one of the leading labels out there. They have some of the most talented 'new comers' who gave drum and bass a new colour. High Contrast and Logistics are two deadly combinations. What 'dya reckon fellaz.

Hospital records are without a doubt one of the leading labels out there. They have some of the most talented 'new comers' who gave drum and bass a new colour. High Contrast and Logistics are two deadly combinations. What 'dya reckon fellaz.

you know logistics is a don, all of his now more than ever album was produced with reason 2.5! sick guy

Some of his tunes sound that little bit like party tunes but there's no denying tunes like return of forever although i prefer the klute remix :slayer:

Tunes like so confused... you just can't help but start nodding to....

jo whilley's been playing 'if we ever'. but i won't let that put me off. i love the guys work, amazing producer.

Don't rate him so much now, but he's made too many classics.

All about when Return of Forever came out and got called 'gay jungle'.

Back
Top Bottom