High Contrast Tough Guys Dont Dance

mazerone

i was jus listenin to some of the songs off this album on youtube, and i think this cd sounds brilliant, just wondering if anyone has got it n would like to share they're opinions
cheers

except for inna-gadda-da-vidda & metamorphosis every track is just superb! special love goes out to kiss kiss bang bang, eternal optimist, tread softly, the ghost of jungle past and sleepless!

just awesome melodic tunes with funk and bit of spaceish vibe that makes you just want to listen to these tunes all over again in a club or your stereo!

boh to high contrast for this one!

Wicked album..shit artwork! lol..

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is wicked!!!!!!!!! Another example of why liquid is the best dnb...

Last edited:
Lokki your quite right guv...from an artists point of you the artwork is terrible! and hospital are normally very sharp on the graphic design..
still doesn't matter too much about the artwork - a quality lp and lovin the recent sampling of old skool jazz diva's, adds a touch of class!

If We Ever, Everythin is different, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and Metamorphasis are the stand out tracks imo.
I cant see why anyone would slate metamorphasis, one of HCs best pieces of work

Lokki your quite right guv...from an artists point of you the artwork is terrible! and hospital are normally very sharp on the graphic design..
still doesn't matter too much about the artwork - a quality lp and lovin the recent sampling of old skool jazz diva's, adds a touch of class!

true i was trin to pick holes in an otherwise brilliant album...

probably the best album of the year...after Malice In Wonderland...

I cant see why anyone would slate metamorphasis, one of HCs best pieces of work

well for me this track is worse than the 40 last repetitive and monotonous full cycle 12" releases.

just my worthless 2 cents on the issue.

mmm im lovin this album...all about sleepness....
i dont like that chances track though with gail lewis
great tune but i'm just not a fan of her vocals

fresh album, aint really a fan of full vocals normally, but he mostly pulls it off, big up fellow cardiff crew

Back
Top Bottom