High Contrast is the man!

Tidy_Boy

one day il learn how message boards work! Just thought Id share with u my pearls of wisdom. I saw him last night do a two hr set up here in Cardiff last night, free entry business as well! The man knows how to get you dancing!

The man is a modern magician in the studio. I have yet to see him live but I have all his records (cept for that Streets rmx, never really felt that one).

Originally posted by Tidy_Boy
one day il learn how message boards work! Just thought Id share with u my pearls of wisdom. I saw him last night do a two hr set up here in Cardiff last night, free entry business as well! The man knows how to get you dancing!
Yeah, I saw him play out for the first time last week.

I didn't think I'd enjoy it 'cos I'm not a big fan tunes he makes, I find them a bit cheesy, but he was wicked :slayer:

the only thing i dont like about high contrast is he leaves all the tracks frome beginning till the end

yeah TrixX but I think that's coz he's a producer more than a showman. playing out in clubs would come second to him. Infact I bet he would call each track he's made, a song. If i was him, I know I would. Plus it's all about the music y'know?
I am going to see him in 2 weeks time! woohoo, he's playing 3 shows in Australia and I'll be there for one of em.

I really like High Contrast as a producer...one of my favorite producers at the time. As a dj i dont know him very well to say if i like it or not.

yeh i think he's wikked. he even put my website in the credits in his true colours album. big upz!

Back
Top Bottom