high contrast - if we ever VIP

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i am dissapoint, high contrast has lost his magic.

Last edited by a moderator:
should have gone with the bassline before the drop. I don't think the link from the past style bass works with If We Ever very well. Sucks cuz the intro is pretty good, a little more evil version of the original.

Sorry but is this a joke? If We Ever is an epic tune but this is just high contrast trying to sound like loadstar/wilkinson with one of his successfullst tune. Sounds very poor. That's how you kill a classic.

It's in the forthcoming on the Chemical website. Should really have just been left alone rather than cashing in on when he used to make good tunes.

Mehh not amazing.. but not as bad as people are making out. Will still get played and go off in the dance

It's not too bad. If this was a standalone tune people wouldn't be whining about it... Maybe he should have just changed the piano and vocal and be done with it.

I'm sure I heard a different version with more punchy bass notes once the synth stopped

If this was a standalone tune people wouldn't be whining about it...
I totally agree, its only when you think that this is the best variation of If We Ever that High Conrast could get too and actually thought it would do justice to the original.... hes quite far off the mark. Should have left the tune untouched imo

Back
Top Bottom