High Contrast "If We Ever VIP"

He played this a while ago in Bournemouth and I thought it sounded pretty sick, not so sure now....

Doesn't do much for me. Agree with this guy on youtube though;

"Atleast he's got the capability to make him music diverse, most other producers would of just stuck different drum loop and a few stabs into this and would of called it a VIP, big up the Contrast massive
WalkAwayVietnam 21 hours ago"

Eek, clip just finished - mix in the last few seconds doesn't sound too nice. :teeth:

Kinda like the intro but not too sure about that main section. Yeh, that synth just doesn't work.

Might be an early unfinished version though. I heard a couple of different versions of the original when it first came about.

its always gonna get compared to the original, and in my opinion its not a patch on it. so no for me

Why must producers feel the need to go back and remix tunes that really don't need it. Obviously there are exceptions, but if we ever? HC always coming with the remixes etc

kin hell mate, i havent seen a positive post from u yet

everybody gets it!! u dont like liquid!!!!!!

How can anyone get excited over this stuff? I really don't get it. If you want to hear sappy vocals, listen to RNB. The beat is good but the vocals are wack.

How can anyone get excited over this stuff? I really don't get it. If you want to hear sappy vocals, listen to RNB. The beat is good but the vocals are wack.

congratulations you've just earned the stupidest comment of the year award, how do you feel about your win?

---------- Post added at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

actually my bad, i just went into another thread and saw you post this:

I've never been to a Hospital night, but I'd imagine at least half of the dudes there are gay or bi-sexual!

this wins

I'm not sure THIS recording is of High Contrast spinning, but I saw him live recently and heard his set at the DNB Awards, and both times he played the original and then transitioned into this. I'm almost positive this is his VIP, but this recording from the OP has some synths that weren't there when he played it. The one I heard sounded a lot like Link to the Past, just not as deep or heavy with the If We Ever vocals/pianos.

It's almost certainly his own VIP. He played it @Hospitality on February in Roxy Prague, he opened his b2b set with LE on that UKF gig on Thursday night with this one. And I like it. Maybe more than the original.

Back
Top Bottom