High Contrast + Clipz @ Dakota Last Night

Coffeee

Any of you go to this last night in cheltenham? wondered what you thought to it all... was my first proper drum and bass night and i loved every minute of it... shame I had to leave early =P

thoughts?
C.

Hahahaha i was gonna make this thread.

High contrasts selection was wank.

Clipz played mint.

Sound system was fucked.

Too many indie kids thinking you mosh in a rave, yes i was the one pullin them to one side asking wtf are you doin mate.

clipz was the only good thing to come out of that nite.

it was full of little tossers that know nothing about dnb ruining the vibes

i think high contrast just burned a cd on nero and checked the box 'no pause between tracks'

and the selection was fuking awful
yes... that bad

rant over

clipz was the only good thing to come out of that nite.

it was full of little tossers that know nothing about dnb ruining the vibes

i think high contrast just burned a cd on nero and checked the box 'no pause between tracks'

and the selection was fuking awful
yes... that bad

rant over

:word:

I hope that Fresh and Hazard isnt like the last, wayyyyyy to many indie kids and totally agreed it ruined the vibe.

Nothing agsint new people coming to DnB but when u see people start doing a mosh pit in the middle of the dance floor it is fucking ridiculous. Me and Ch4ndler nearly got in a fight with these kids on a couple occasions and it totally ruined it for all of the real DnB fans. It was the first time I have had this experience at a DnB night. None of these people were there for Nicky Blackmarket which was really good night, so hopefully it wont happen again, altough I think it probably will.

It was making it less of a DNB night and more like a night in Blush. Hoping it was just beacuse a couple of kids heard if we ever on a Zane Lowe show or something. If it was continue I think you would find yourself in a situation where yh you are getting rammed nights with loads of people but none of these are actual real drum and base fans and I think bassix loses what it is about and I am sure Access that you wouldn't really be up for playing to crowds that are imagining they are at Razorlight but like to get in a Moshpitt everytime a pendulum tune comes on. Dont really see any way round the problem though.

More to the point though Clipz was really good.

Any news on the line up after this one as flyers are usually boshing about for the next event?

ooooo and Well done on the line up for this event though will be sure to be there. Been going to just about every Bassix since dillinja and Eksman in Stroud and seems to be going strong again now and think this is best line up been put together so far.

Cant see too many kids that would have heard of Hazard or Fresh so ummmmmm Yh man rock on as the kids say

Back
Top Bottom