DnB High Contrast - chances

GKrazzhoopper

Hallo @ll

I wanna include High Contrast´s "chances" in my set, but dislike to use LP on stage! Do you know anything about a EP release, whitelable or anything else?

(It has to be vinyl, OF COURSE ;))))

Thank you in advance.

regards, GH

Hallo @ll

I wanna include High Contrast´s "chances" in my set, but dislike to use LP on stage! Do you know anything about a EP release, whitelable or anything else?

(It has to be vinyl, OF COURSE ;))))

Thank you in advance.

regards, GH

So you don't want vinyl but you want vinyl? God you sound like my mrs :alchy:

oh i agree
you cant play an LP on stage
an EP yes but LP ... c'mon son u crazy!!

i remember when wormhole came out... i wanted to play it out but again its the whole LP argument ... so you know what i did?

i switched the cases with some other tracks and took 2 X 12" EPs .. i called them worm 1 & 2
it worked a treat and everything went better than expected.

oh i agree
you cant play an LP on stage
an EP yes but LP ... c'mon son u crazy!!

i remember when wormhole came out... i wanted to play it out but again its the whole LP argument ... so you know what i did?

i switched the cases with some other tracks and took 2 X 12" EPs .. i called them worm 1 & 2
it worked a treat and everything went better than expected.

LMAO

i think he meant lp as in the cd

apparently it never got pressed though so you're out of luck mate, get it cut like mentioned above

I said, I want to include "chances" without using a LP! What is wrong with that words or their meaning? oO

Does EP mean the same as CD?

@hazdaman100 and kenyon: In hope that you have understood my problem with the help of the other posters: How would you explain my problem with your own words correctly?

I appreciate that some of you could understand but unfortunatly it is not the answer I wanted to read! :lol:
THX for helping!

Do you know anything about remixes of Layo & Bushwaka´s "Lovestory"! I have found one on youtube but I am still not sure, if it is the same RMX I can order at discogs! It is just called Lovestory d&B rmx ://
Aside from that the you tube mix has too many vocals!

TY & regards

GH

---------- Post added at 12:56 ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 ----------

For all those still haven´t understood:

http://www.amazon.de/Tough-Guys-Don-Dance-Vinyl/dp/B000VKEN02

--> that is the LP I don´t wanna use, because of the "whole LP argument" ;) ...

I said, I want to include "chances" without using a LP! What is wrong with that words or their meaning? oO

whats wrong is LP refers to vinyl and "chances" is not on the vinyl version ....

don't worry im here to help

LP = Long player - this usually refers to a vinyl set of 3 or more vinyl records

EP = extended play - this usually refers to a vinyl set of 2 vinyl records.

a cd is a cd....

whats wrong is LP refers to vinyl and "chances" is not on the vinyl version ....

don't worry im here to help

LP = Long player - this usually refers to a vinyl set of 3 or more vinyl records

EP = extended play - this usually refers to a vinyl set of 2 vinyl records.

a cd is a cd....

Exactly.....
So in my mind your post said
I want Chances on a 2 peice vinyl, not on a 3 peice vinyl, but it has to be a vinyl of some description.

So i thought, if its on the 3 peice, why not just take the one plate you frigging nutter

so basically he wants to play chances, but doesnt want to use CDs

so can you buy it on vinyl?

answer: no

"... and "chances" is not on the vinyl version .... "

Ahh, ok. I haven´t known! Very good to know, because I thought about buying the LP!
I checked it and -yes- you are right! THX very much!

"So you don't want vinyl but you want vinyl? ..." ( from TheRealSkuff)

Just because I am interested: Even after your last post, TeddyBizzle, I still can´t understand the reason of that comment. :confused:

( I know it doesn´t matter ... :| )

Back
Top Bottom